If you need sports facts fast to prevent an awkward office exchange, the head of Nick Lachey is here as your new Virtual Assistant for everything sports related. Move over Siri & Alexa, Nick Lachey has got your back.
- September 26, 2017
- 300k Views
Self: Nick Lachey
Miranda: Charlene deGuzman
Tiffany: Crosby Fitzgerald
Gina: Marcy Jarreau
Brian: Nate Dern
Peter: Ishmel Sahid
Dave: Ben Wietmarschen
Boss: Jason Flowers
DIRECTOR / WRITER: Ben Wietmarschen
WRITER: Langan Kingsley
PRODUCER: Hans Sahni
EXECUTIVE PRODUCER: Kate Lilly
TALENT PRODUCER: Luke Esselen
UPM: Jack Bradley
DP: Matt Sweeney
1st AC: Steve Kan
GAFFER: Ed Scully
KEY GRIP: Jay Carey
PRODUCTION DESIGNER: Samuel Slosburg
SET DRESSER: Lindsey Salazar
HMU: Jessica Leigh Schwartz
SOUND MIXER: Alex Dawson
PA: Nabeer Khan
DIT: William Maxwell
September 26, 2017
- And because of my report,
we're on track to sell 10,000 garlic presses
by next week.
- [On The Phone] Whoa Miranda, you just saved
this company from bankruptcy.
Like Curry hitting a three at the buzzer, am I right?
- [Narrator] Caught not understanding a sports reference?
We have the solution.
The Amazon Nick Lachey.
- Nick Lachey, translate Curry hitting a three
at the buzzer.
- Translation, well liked basketball player
makes good play just in time.
- You're very right, sir.
- Sometimes Alexa and Echo can't help.
So turn to me, dreamboat Nick Lachey
of 98 Degrees and a One Tree Hill episode.
As a big time sports fan,
my angel voice and dreamy blue eyes
are the perfect way to deliver you sports knowledge.
- Nick Lachey, what's a sports thing to say in passing?
- Try uh, real ump show last night, huh?
I wish they'd just let them play.
- Uh, real ump show last night, huh?
I wish they'd just let them play.
- Thanks Nick Lachey.
- Look, gender constructs have created a society
where women are often excluded from sports culture
and thus penalized in professional environments.
And what we've done with the Amazon Nick Lachey
is level the playing field.
And hey, it's also for men who don't know about sports.
- Gosh, I am sick of hearing about concussions in football.
- Today's players are such wimps.
Nick Lachey, give me an opinion
about concussions and football.
- Here's one, concussions are rampant in the NFL
and numerous studies show that negligence by coaches
- I really need you to dumb it down.
- Okay, better helmets.
- Better helmets.
- Oh nice.
- Yeah, let's keep him on.
- You know Dave, pretending you're interested
in things that you're not is no way to make friends.
- Stay out of it Nick Lachey.
- The Amazon Nick Lachey is also engineered
to help ladies that are sports fans
who know more about sports
than their fragile-ego'd male acquaintances.
- Nick Lachey, I think the designated hitter sucks.
It's like having a designated shooter in basketball
that doesn't play defense.
- Great point, you know exactly
what you're talking about.
- Can you
sing it to me?
♫ I'd love to hear you explain to me
♫ The NFL rules of what constitutes
♫ A defenseless receiver
- I love you Nick Lachey!
- [Narrator] The Amazon Nick Lachey
will revolutionize how you use sports knowledge
to improve your life.
Use it for bad dates,
talking to uncles, networking events,
barbecues with uncles,
sitting next to sports celebrities on airplanes,
hanging out with cousins and their dads
who are your uncles
and lonely nights.
♫ Pick it up today like LeBron in the playoffs
♫ Compared to his regular season play
- [Narrator] The Amazon Nick Lachey.
- Wow, this looks exactly like me.