Phake Breaking News - The Eclipse Our sources tell us that during the total eclipse of the Sun, the moment the zone of totality occurred and darkness ensued, 83% of Trump supporters thought it was the end of the world. The other 17% were busy learning how to walk while someone else... more »

  • August 22, 2017
  • 2 Views