- Gosh, I'm telling you, I could,
I could get used to this.
- The gangster life.
Yeah, I get it.
- You get it?
You get the gangster life now?
- No, I'm not, I'm not one.
- But you get it.
- But I get it.
I packed a lot into this life.
- You've lived a long life.
Not that long.
- Pretty long.
- 45 years.
- We're not gonna start this whole thing again, are we?
- I've trodden
the paths of my ancient ancestors.
Scaled the wall.
And braved the fire.
Looked into the dragon's eye.
And I have found it wanting.
- What's that?
Is that a quote or something?
- That was on the back of a cereal box.
Game of Thrones edition of Rice Krispies.
So when do I make my bones?
- What are you talking about?
Make your bones?
- When do I pop my cherry?
- God, I understand about 5% of what you say.
- Kill a guy.
When do I get to kill a guy?
- You wanna kill a guy?
- I'm ready.
- I've said nothing to you about killing a guy.
What have I told you?
We're supposed to dig a hole and wait.
No one's killing anyone.
- I'm thinking ahead.
What's after this?
Obviously, you can't say that I haven't done
a great job here.
- So killing a guy is popping your cherry?
- That's what that means to you?
- I mean, I think that's what it means in thug culture.
- Where are you getting this (bleep) from, Adrian?
- Okay, well at least, you know,
jump me into the gang.
Blood me in, right?
Scar me up, and let's have a bond with our blood.
At least that?
- I would love to beat the (bleep) out of you.
To blood you into the gang.
Is that what you want?
- I would love it.
That's the formal kinda thing?
- That sort of thing isn't going to happen.
- Okay, well, you, you get my gist.
I don't know.
- Why didn't you just say kill a guy,
rather than pop my cherry?
- I saw a Frontline.
I watch a lot of Frontline.
- That's not doing anything to your hair, Adrian.
There's so much gel and hairspray in there.
It's not even, you're hardly even touching your hair.
- My hair can sense, though,
when the comb is in its vicinity.
Do you want this?
- I'm wearing a hat.
- In case you even want to take your hat off.
I could never kill a guy.
- I know.
- 'Cause I was homeschooled.
- [Dispatcher] Car 27, no activity.