- This girl Andrea that I was seeing just
texted me and told me she was pregnant.
- Wow, that's big news.
- You're saying that's big news, like that's good news.
I'm not really at a place in my life
where becoming a father is good news.
- I'm gonna be a dad.
- You're gonna be a dad.
- That's fantastic.
- I'm not fucking ready to have
a kid, I live at my mom's house.
- I know, yeah, but let me paint this picture, for you.
It's Saturday morning, you wake up to
the giggling of your new son or daughter.
Your mom and I are in the living room.
We've made pancakes, we're taking photos.
He's in the little, the little, uh,
bouncy chair thing.
Jumping up and down, having a great time.
All of sudden, you walk in the room
he sees your face,
he lights up with a smile.
That you've never seen before,
you feel an instant connection.
That you can't describe, right?
- I mean, that sounds, yeah, that sounds nice, you know.
- I mean, that's what could, could be.
- Yeah, I mean, you know, maybe
this is like a blessing in disguise.
Fuck, she texted me back.
Sorry, meant to send that to Chad.
- And you know what?
That Saturday morning story I was painting?
That's not the way that was going to go.
That kid was gonna be puking everywhere,
probably had a sleepless night, baby crap everywhere.
It wasn't gonna..
- Yeah, I mean that was just..
- I was just trying to psych myself up.
I didn't really want a kid.
- Next time, you get a text from
some lady that you're seeing letting you know that
they are pregnant with your child
whether it's true or whether
it's false, I'm there for you.
- Fake babies, real babies,
all the babies, I'm there for ya.
- I knew I'd get one.
I'm not washing this hand.
(light upbeat music)
- Car 27, no activity.