Kermit puts it down on Chick-Fil-A
- The Comedy Couple did this first... http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/552dbd5848/kermit-the-frog-boycotts-chick-fil-a
- sounds like obama
- Why is it okay for Kermit to stand for what he believes, but not Chick-fil-a? Double standard? Oh I forgot that's the definition of LIBERALS!
- Eat more frog legs! Dija hafta say, 'for c****t sakes?' I'm through with you, Muppet!
- I like that Kermit here has taken on the slightest but of Barak Obama's vocal cadence. Could it be that Barak is the voice behind the frog? Yay, Kermie!!!! Down with Chic-Fila. On second thought-- I applaud Chic-Fil-A 4 having the cajones to make public their political and religious voice. That way I can make MY voice heard by never giving them any money for their judgmental chicken.
- This is getting ridiculous. Seriously? First and foremost that was a horrible puppet representation of Kermit. Awful! Yes it sounded like Obama. Who cares? Secondly, when did it become sooo offensive to say you don't agree with a point of view? These Christians behind the whole right wing agenda that are so upset that they decided to chick our fila's with the opinion we all know so well about gay marriage, are not using the word hate. Not one report has said they are defining this situation in a hateful way. They are simply expressing the opinion of the average Christian of the entire Earth. Most of them think that gay marriage is not godly. They are not saying it should be illegal. They are saying they do not agree with it being re-defined by law. That being said it is equally ridiculous that any corporate organization takes a side on a political level. If anything they should have a "we don't agree with gay marriage company picnic." To display an opinion publicly to sale chicken is just beyond outrageous. Either way you look at it such publicity brings out the worst in people on either side of the opinion. ITS AN OPINION. NO ONE IS TALKING CIVIL RIGHTS HERE! Oh waaait now they are. This country does not review its media anymore. The average person reads two words and flips out based on there own biased opinion. Where is the debate? Where is the sanity? This whoole thing is being blown waaay out of proportion and we are all of us getting annoyed in one way or another. I am for free speech till the day I die. Regardless of what somebody does not agree with. Even if I hate what someone is saying they can still say it all they want. That is what America is about. Oh and besides I know at least half of Chick F La's staff is prolly Gay. You know what they are thinking? They are thinking "This Gay marriage opinion is redonkulous but this chicken is redonkulously delicious!"
- This is mad funny!!! He sounds like Barack Obama