The Long Haired Businessmen have no patience for fast food.
- October 21, 2017
- 890k Views
Starring - Ben Wietmarschen, George Kareman, Pat O'Brien
Featuring - Jason Chang
Written & Directed by - Ben Wietmarchen, George Kareman, Pat O'Brien
Director of Photography - Matt Sweeney
Camera Operator - William Christensen
Camera Operator - Ryan Bender
Gaffer - Eddy Scully
Key Grip Jo Gutierrez
Hair and Makeup Artist - Jessica Leigh Schwartz
Sound Mixer - Alex Dawson
Production Coordinator - Yoli Poropat
Producer - Sean Boyle
Set PA - Elle Eckley
Intern Chloe MacKenzie-Lee
Editor - Tom Levin
October 21, 2017
- [Man] God that Torrance meeting was a bare.
- [Man] I'm starving.
- [Man] I'm gonna get a burger.
- [Man] What is this fast food or the service slow?
- You get a burger and fries
and it takes a millennia to get there.
- I've heard of fast food but what about slow food.
- Should I give them a knock or something?
- Maybe pound on the glass.
- Maybe just kind of ...
- Should we back up and order again?
- There's no one behind us, that's what I'm wondering.
- We've already paid so, if we have to call the police
I'll do it.
- Cause that's robbery.
- I can't see in here.
- [Man] I'm gonna call them.
Should I call them?
- [Man] Yeah.
- It's ringing.
Yeah, we're outside right now.
We're in your drive through.
- Tell them we ordered those burgers.
- Yeah, we ordered burgers like three minutes ago
and we haven't seen them yet.
Is anything wrong with our order?
- Tell them we're sitting with thumbs in our asses.
- Yeah, we're sitting here and we have no food.
Well, yeah I hope so because we ...
- Tell them we're starving.
- Well, we have been waiting.
Sorry, me and my colleagues ...
- Do you want me to talk?
- Let me, let me, hold on.
Let me finish.
No, don't disrespect me.
- Here we go.
- Oh, it's coming.
- Okay, nevermind
- Oh yes.
- Bring it to papa.
- Thank you.
- Alright who got the loose peppers?
- [Man] Alright we got ketchups here, so don't be shy.
- [Man] Everyone take a nap, getting two.
- I think we had them on a the ropes.
We had the upper hand.
What I'm wondering is what he's gonna tell his guys.
- Is he gonna spin at Wet Ones this month?
- I'd loved to see the spin room over at their ...
- I'd love to be a fly on the wall
over there when he tries to spin that.
- 'Cause that was a no spin zone.
That was a no spin zone kind of performance.
- Yeah, we kind of left a bomb in there
and just let it go off as we walked out.
- Let it sink in.
- I just wish I saw his face
when we pulled the pin on the grenade there.
- It's very nice facilities there though.
- Very nice.
I was very impressed with the facilities.
- I only give credit where credit is do.
- They kept their place clean.
- The bathroom was very nice.
- Don, so you spend a lot of time in the bathroom.
- Did you drop a bomb in there?
- Oh yeah big time.
I dropped and I didn't flush.
- You can tell a lot about a business
by looking at their bathroom situation
if you spend a little time in there.
- That's true.
- Man, I have a problem here.
- You alright?
- Is it the stomach issue?
- We gonna have to
lay you down.
- I might have to do a mouth (mumbles) here.
- You're gonna do a mouth (mumbles).
Eat a little bit more that might push it down.
- Does that help?
- Do you wanna ...
That way you force it down.
- It's like using a plunger on a toilet.
- Torrance ...
- Torrance is all talk.
I'm not scared of him.
- Yeah, they're all talk.
They got a great facility but when we walked in there
it was clear we owned the place.
- They didn't know what the fuck hit them.
- I'd love to get into a bedroom with him.
- Oh yeah.
If I could get him for five minutes alone in a bedroom.
- Just alone me and him in the men's room.
- Cash it out.
- We'd really just be able to drop the pretense,
drop the posturing.
- So much of business gets done when you're holding off,
- Can get him with his hog in his hand.
- I'll show him my hog, if he wants to show me his.
- If he asked me I will show him my hog.
- Jason, thank you for waiting in the car.
We do appreciate that.
- You're welcome.
- We'll tell your team leader
to trust you with a little bit more responsibly.
- Yeah, your team leader will be notified.
- Thank you.
I appreciate it.
- Of course.
See when you hang with the big dogs
you gonna go home with a tree.
- How are you feeling?
- Working through it.
- Drink more of your cola.
It'll put out the fire.
- The fizzle, dissipate that,
- The fizz acts as a chaos agent.
It disrupts whatever's blocking you up.
- There it was.
Yeah, we're good now.