The news anchor has a really tough holding it together over news of this fat cat that is using swimming for rehabilitation.
- Way to lose that weight, kitty kitty.
- She can lose some weight as well...
- That was not funny at all. I see no reason why she was laughing either. She's pretty dumb.
- She finds exercising funny, I guess.
- I found the cat's reaction to be rather humorous. The entire time he's just like O_O
- I think she finds the entire thing a bit absurd, I mean, did you hear what she was reading? The cat "dislikes the outdoors and other physical activities." The response? Put her in the pool so she can swim off the fat. That's a pretty frickin' ridiculous response if you ask me. I mean, we're living in a society that thinks this is completely fine. To have their fat cat get in the pool and swim it off. And then she has to report on it. I get it. I could see why she cracked. I mean, I laughed more out of the way she was trying to hold it together and slipped into a somewhat maniacal voice there in the middle rather than the cat's predicament. But I get it.