Screenwriting Masterclass: How to Write Strong, Hot Female Characters
Working as a vice cop can be tough, but there is no beat tougher than the mean hipster filled streets of Silverlake, Los Angeles. This is the Silverlake Vice Squad. Featuring the song “I’ll Be Around” by The Growlers.
- November 15, 2017
- 520k Views
Stan Williams - Pauly Shore
Rick Reilly - Jay Mohr
Counter Guy - Bobby Lee
Cheif Donna Sturgis - Richard Schiff
Director/ Editor - Ian Pfaff
Writer - Pauly Shore
Writer - Bryan Cook
Producer - Sean Boyle
UPM - Jack Bradley
DP - Matt Sweeney
1st AC - Steve Kan
Gaffer (Day 1) - Ed Scully
Gaffer (Day 2) - Jennifer Cohen
Key Grip (Day 1) - Joseph Gutierrez
Key Grip (Day 2) - Dustin Supencheck
Production Designer - Sage Griffin
Wardrobe (Day 1) - Michelle Thompson
Wardrobe (Day 1) - Jon Thompson
Wardrobe (Day 2) - Francesca Roth
Make-Up - Conor Susi
Sound Mixer (Day 1) - Tom Pieczkolon
Sound Mixer (Day 2) - Alex Dawson
PA - Chloe Mackenzie Lee
PA - Alex Johnson
November 15, 2017
- It's no secret that when you two were partners,
it was an absolute nightmare for everybody.
But officer Callaghan is get...
- You see these guys?
- Pay attention.
- He can't fucking pay attention.
- There's criminals on the wall.
- Listen to me!
- Listen to the fucking chief and shut your face.
- Pay attention. Pay attention.
But, officer Callaghan is getting married in Marin County
because he's a person, and people do that.
Much as I despise hearing these words come out of my mouth,
I need you.
- I'm not working with this tired version of Ricky Schroder.
- You sleep on your stomach,
I'm going to wake you up with my dick until you
vomit on my balls.
- Do you guys want to die behind your desks,
filing paperwork for busts other cops make?
What the hell's the matter with you two?
Stan, Rick was your best man at your wedding.
- Yeah, until he fucked my wife.
- Not at the fucking time, you cocksucker.
- It wouldn't have been hot if she was your ex-wife
at the time I wanted to fuck her.
I wanted to fuck her because she was your wife.
She was hot and brand new.
She was wearing white.
She had a garter on.
- Can we punch his face?
- She had a garter on!
What am I supposed to do with the garter?
- It doesn't matter.
- Don't fucking--
Don't touch me.
- Bygones, okay?
- Sit down.
- What did I do?
- Yeah, I wanna sit down.
- Yes sir.
- I need you to infiltrate a molly ring in Silver Lake.
- I don't know who Molly is,
but if she lives in Silver Lake,
I'll find her and I'll infiltrate that.
- You gotta dress like hipsters.
- You know my life?
It's become a nightmare.
- What's this, a fucking Nancy Drew mystery?
- [Stan] Just get in the car.
- What fuckin' car you talking about?
Do we get our guns back after this?
- Get the fuck out.
("I'll Be Around" by The Growlers plays)
♫ Yes, I'm only a man
♫ Judgements of something ancient
♫ Clocking my time as finished
♫ The same as all replacements
- Coachella. Hi.
Do you have any soda pop?
- They literally sell that in every store in LA.
This is a juice bar, and see that?
That's the back of the line.
Wait in it, get to the front,
and maybe I'll serve you something if I feel like it.
- Take it easy, kale jockey, get his drink.
- Did you just call me a kale jockey?
- Toddler lesbian, serve my friend,
or I'll smash your face in, okay?
You fucking kale jockey.
- Whoa, whoa, whoa.
- You know what, dude?
Anger is so post-9\11.
Get in the back of the line, jackass.
- I like you.
- That guy's an idiot.
- [Rick] You're an idiot.
- Fucking Spirulina?
- Who the hell drinks this disgusting shit anyways?
- I'm uncomfortable.
- You know what?
Get an orange juice.
- I'm going to get orange juice,
and I'm going to get vodka from the liquor store,
and I'm going to get screw drivers,
and we're going to be hammered by lunch.
Let's get drunk.
- Yay, it's you guys.
- Listen, we've never been here before, okay?
So we're just trying to figure out what you think
we should get.
- Oh my God.
I recommend the Face-Melter.
Oh wait, God already beat me to it.
- All right, you know what, Chaka?
- Your friend looks like a cricket with glasses.
- Whoa, whoa, whoa.
- Come on, buddy. Come on.
- No, no, no, no.
That's okay, I'll get a Face-Melter.
What's in it?
- Cheyenne pepper, ginger, oregano oil.
Helps the immune system.
You're sick, right?
You look really sick.
I know what to get you.
- Mmm! Mmm!
You've gotta try this.
- I'm not going to try that hippie bullshit.
- I'm telling you, it's fucking really good shit.
- Oh, that's a Wah-Hawkin Sunset Acai Bowl.
You know what makes it so good?
I laced it with mollies.
Everybody on the floor!
You are all under arrest!
- The fuck?
- Ha ha!
- I make less than a teacher!
- Hmm! No!
- See ya later, suckers!
This reminds me when we accidentally took acid
in a Del Taco parking lot.
- My face.
My face is melting.
- You know what?
We're going to get our guns back, buddy.
- Pew, pew, pew!
Pew, pew, pew!