Added over 1 year ago
923 funny votes
1604 die votes
Description: This video cost $0 to make. It has some big celebrities in it. It has a ton of hot girls like Stacy Keibler dancing sexy. The song has chart topping potential if it were 1991. It can be purchased on iTunes. It wouldn't hurt if you posted this video to your facebook profile - it will show people that you are good in bed. Starring: Daniel Spink (American Pie), Dennis Haskins (Mr. Belding), David Hasselhoff (Baywatch), Jesse Jane (Pirates), Rex Lee (Entourage), Summer Altice (Ms. August 2000), Arielle Kebbel (America Pie 5), Robert Hoffman (Step Up 2: The Streets), Sara Paxton (Shark Night 3D), Andy Milonakis, Ron Jeremy (Virginity Advocate), Taryn Manning (8 Mile), Stacy Keibler (Chuck), Trevor Moore (WKUK), David Denman (The Office), Meagan Good (Californication), Cisco Adler & Shwayze, Jon Lajoie (The League), Chris Marquette (Just Friends), Simon Rex (Scary Movie 4), Chris Evans (Eastwick), Ivana Milicevic (Casino Royale), Cameron Richardson (Alvin and the Chipmunks), Kato Kaelin, Jonathan Tucker (The Ruins), Samm Levine (Inglorious Basterds), Maria Menounos (Extra), Brian J. White (Men of a Certain Age), Billy Bush (Access Hollywood), & Jaime King (Hart of Dixie)
Patience is overrated...
Patience is overrated...
- Pretty darn funny!!!
- How many B-list celebrities can you identify in this video?
- I lost a bit of respect for Jon LaJoie there. But whatever - I'm sure he was flattered to be considered a celeb, even a B-list one. So, good for him. But... Was that Chris Evans?! Now I'm wondering if the makers of this were pulling a scam and claiming to be from Entertainment Tonight or something.
- Hmmm...i thought i glimpsed Abby Elliot in this video...guess not... :(
- Only about 2 of them could do it, whoever most of them were! Ron Jeremy is creepy. Could have been so much funnier..
- 1:47.... was that Chris Evans???
- is that andy milonakis
- No...even in 1991 this would not have not sucked. So, you got a bunch of people who desperately need attention from strangers acting foolish to an even more foolish song...
- where are the celebrities?
- Needs Some Paul Rudd :/
- I saw Ron Jeremy and a few girls with an open mouth...so, no surprises there.
- Horrible, awful song
- That blond girl looks just like my ex. I think I might give her a call right now since I was just reminded of her. Its time to climb
- Would have been better if it was a whole video of Jaime King as Darth Vader.
- Ron Jeremey isn't a celebrity
- Funny video, didn't like the song though. It should have just been set to Tom Jones.
- jesse janbe is so hot, plus Cameron Richardson is the girl i wanna wake up next to every morning
- they suck at the carelton
- It would help if they were actually doing the dance.
- just... awful.
- When your claim to fame is things like "American Pie 5", "Scary Movie 4", and "Step UP 2 : The Streets", you don't have the right to use the term Celebrity. Also: Stacy Kiebler of "Chuck"? Really? That's what we all know her for? Talk about liberal use of a resume.....This is probably a 100 on the suck meter and it only goes to 50.
- The song was terrible and the dude was annoying but if you mute it, it's fun to watch everyone do the Carlton.
- The terms "celeb" and "famous" are being used pretty loosely huh
- The only person I recognized was Jon Lajoie... Oh and played out Ron Jeremy.
- i dont think I know any of these people...but most importantly I think the reason it is known as the Carlton dance is b/c only Carlton can do the dance.