Written and Directed by: Eric Appel
Starring: Jon Daly, Chad Carter and Johnny Meeks
Featuring: Seth Morris and Ryan Perez
July 21, 2009
- [Voiceover] (whispering) Exclusive.
(upbeat guitar music)
- It smells so good, man.
- Yeah, I dunno what it is, but for some reason
I can eat like 10 burgers at a barbecue.
- But yeah, when you're at a restaurant
it's like one, and then-
- Yeah, you're full.
Why is that?
- It's crazy.
- What's up, everybody?
What's up, man?
- What the-
- What the hell is that, man?
- It's a dead wolf.
- Why are you bringing a dead wolf
into my pool area, Randy?
- Uh, I was gonna throw it on the grill
- Like hell you are.
- Guys, you told me to bring something to grill.
- Yeah, not a fucking dead wolf, man!
- You said you were gonna bring hot dogs.
- Listen, I bought the hot dogs, okay?
At the supermarket, and then I turned down
this country road, I saw this sick wolf,
and I lured him in with the hot dogs,
and then I broke his neck.
And now we're gonna eat him.
And it is a him.
Look at his little dick.
- Oh, come on.
- Come on, put that away.
- Let me put this hot, fuckin' wolf down.
It's a heavy wolf.
- Why don't, I got a better idea.
Why don't you just get outta here with that wolf.
- Yeah, we're not gonna let you cook that.
- Listen, guys.
Is this about the hotdogs?
'Cause if it is, you're in luck.
'Cause they're right in here, okay?
- It's not about the hotdogs.
- How are you are you gonna grill it?
It's bigger than the grill.
It's covered in hair.
You haven't even gutted it.
- I dunno, Brian, I've never killed and eaten a wolf before.
But don't you guys see, that's part
of the fun of this thing, okay?
I got this great sauce.
- Wait a minute, had you been planning on killing a wolf?
- No, I brought it to put on the hotdogs.
But, hey, looks like we lucked out, right?
Let's throw this moon chaser on the grill.
- Wait a second-
- No, no, no.
- Wait a second.
You brought something called-
- [Both] Wolf Sauce-
- To a barbecue for hotdogs?
- Why not just call it hotdog sauce?
- Because, Brian, A,
hotdog sauce is mustard.
(dramatic trumpet music)
ever since I was a little kid,
I wanted to kill and eat a wolf.
I made the sauce thinkin' I'd never see a wolf,
but then today, I saw a wolf and I killed it.
And then I brought it here to this barbecue.
And this is the one time when I can
make my dream come true, if you guys would
just get on board with me, okay?
I don't own a grill.
And you guys do, so you're the only people
that can make this happen for me.
- Alright, Randy.
- We'll grill your wolf.
- We're gonna grill it! (laughs)
Wolf dick, wolf dick!
- And that, gentlemen, is how I turned
Wolf Sauce into a household name.
And made Wolf Sauce one of the most popular
brands in the history of America.
(laughing and clapping)
- [All] Wolf Sauce, Wolf Sauce,
that's the name of the sauce!
- Come on, man, wake up.
- And get your fucking dead wolf outta here.