Eddie Murphy at his best, old school.
Additional Credits [+]
Added over 5 years ago
2316 funny votes
214 die votes
Description: Eddie Murphy at his best, old school.
Patience is overrated...
Patience is overrated...
- This is EPIC!!! One of the funniest things ever! Eddie Murphy is a genius!! <3
- What happen to Eddie?
- An old fav...
- all in fun but every one should see this once in life so funny
- Not funny at all. What would happen if a w hite person sang 'kill the black people'?
- lol awesome a little history for some people who may find this not funny. hes portraying a Haitian person not Jamaican. in the 80's the Haitian ppl had a bad riot and killed a lot of white people.. that's not funny but what do actors do to help at tragic times... make us laugh.. just think about that before you yell foul play
- Best SNL song ever!
- hahathats pretty funny shit
- A funny Eddie Murphy moment..
- GOOD STUFF
- That Is A Serious Throwback Right There, Eddie Murphy's Funniest Skit EVER!!!!!, As To Linda-Johnson-Ratzlaff's Comments.....ITS A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!, Even White People Like this Skit Because Its A JOKE & FUNNY.
- I think you would have to be somewhat familiar with reggae and/or listen to the lyrics other than the chorus to truly get the joke.
- is funny for me bat >>> Linda she don like same one took abut White People if you feel me then goo sleep in fuck of
- (Linda Johnson Ratzlaffin ) for me Eddie Murphy best comedian in world you need to watch he's stand comedy in stoop took sheet
- hey linda shut up-Eddie is god
- I live in a Shanty in a Shanty Town...
- hy guys,,,,....,,,,...
- That's was sooo funny! Humm I needed that!
- Funniest shit ever right here!!!! Can't stop laughin. Also loved Coming to America. Love that movie!!
- "I thought they were going to do Day-O"
- Linda, get a life, it's comedy. Learn to laugh at the imperfections of this world.
- Thank you for uploading this. This SNL skit is Hilarious!!!
- "... but buy my record first." Eddie Murphy at his best.
- Eddie merely copied an old SNL skit from 1975. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGBw8jS3sMw
- It's funny because it's a casual riff not only on racial tension but also on how older people misunderstand younger people. And yes white people, being in this country affords you certain privileges but it also opens you—the majority—to satire. It doesn't work in the other direction because of the power differential; a stronger power picking on a weaker one seems unfair fundamentally. But as our conservative friends like to remind everyone, life's not fair.