The big meeting is finally here and Mr. Torrance (J.K. Simmons) proves he is the king of long haired businessmen.
- January 24, 2018
- 200k Views
Starring - J.K. Simmons, George Kareman, Pat O'Brien, Ben Wietmarschen
Written & Directed by - George Kareman, Pat O'Brien, Ben Wietmarschen
Director of Photography - Matt Sweeney
Post Producer - Alex Parks
Editor - George Kareman
January 24, 2018
- [Kevin] Mr. Torrance.
- Thanks for coming in.
- [Kyle] Good to meet you, Kyle.
- Kyle, good to meet you.
- Kyle, uh, Kevin.
- Kyle, Kevin?
- Kevin, Kyle.
- [Kyle] I would be Kyle.
- Kyle first, Kevin,
- [Kyle] I wouldn't be Kevin,
- And your K name would be,
- This is Seth.
- I'm Seth,
I'm the one they call Seth.
- [Mr. Torrence] Okay, so,
have a seat.
- [Seth] Yeah, I'll take a seat here.
- You were okay getting into the parking structure,
that all worked out?
- [All] Oh yeah.
- Actually, it was a dream.
- [Seth] It's a very nice facility.
- We were commenting, actually, on what great facilities
you guys have out in the,
- No, we try to keep it fresh.
Actually, there was construction out there
for the longest time.
- Oh no.
- [Mr. Torrence] So, yeah.
- [Kevin] Did it disrupt?
- No it didn't affect the parking.
- Oh, well that's, you know what I mean.
- That's the last thing you want.
- These construction, it happens almost randomly
it seems like.
- It's ubiquitous.
- [Kevin] It's absolutely ubiquitous!
When I was a kid I never saw construction once.
What is there to build now?
It seems like things are built.
- Yeah, exactly.
- If anything, we should be tearing down.
- Yeah, make some room
for more beautiful parking structures.
- So irritating.
Okay, well enough chit chat.
Let's just say we get down to brass tax gentlemen.
- [All] Absolutely.
- I was actually thinking the exact same thing.
Just to piggy back onto what you were just saying
I was thinking the exact same thing.
- Right, and we didn't wanna roll out
the dog and pony show for ya.
- And we're here about two things
and that is bricks and clicks.
- [Kevin] Bricks and clicks.
- And best practices.
So really three.
- That is the way we do things
here at the Torrence Group as well.
We're about two things.
We're about best practices.
We're about keeping it linear.
- [Kyle] Exactly.
- Keeping your eye on the ball and at the end of the day
keeping everybody looped in.
- Yeah, it's really about communication.
- Oh man!
- I'm so glad you said that.
- I gotta tell ya, my undies have kinda been
in a bunch today and I mean that quite literally.
- [Kevin] Oh no.
- My wife got me these new boxers
and they are really bunchin' up.
- I've heard the same thing about boxers.
- [Mr. Torrence] Now, what do you where?
- I wear briefs.
- I'm thinkin' about trying the briefs.
How do you like them?
- They're great you know.
They're supportive and, you know, breathable,
they're white briefs.
- Show me.
Just, I wanna see your briefs.
See how I like 'em.
- Oh, yeah.
- [Mr. Torrence] You're probably gonna wanna stand up.
- [Kevin] Sure.
- Yeah, drop your trousers and,
just gonna gander at them.
- [Kevin] Buttoned.
- [Mr. Torrence] Yep, tempus fugit
- Take 'em down Kevin.
- Give me a quick 180 there.
Let me see how they hang off the rear.
- Sure, yeah, turn around.
- And then yeah, lift up the jacket there
I wanna see the waistband there.
I think those are some high wasted bad boys aren't they?
You know, call me crazy.
I could see him in a size smaller.
What do you boys think?
- We actually.
- Yes, we've been sayin' the same thing.
- Not to piggy back onto what you just said
but I think you could do a size smaller.
- Just one size, if you,
yeah, yeah, one size smaller I think would be just right.
Actually, just just a brief walk maybe around the chair
with the pants at the ankles.
So I could see what that would look like.
- I'd like to see that too.
- I was planning to grow into these.
I've always been a grower.
- A grower not a shower.
- [Kevin] Well, actually,
when it pertains to my body overall, yes.
- So now you're, I mean usually people say
grower not a shower they're talking about their dick.
- Oh, right, yeah I have heard that.
I went to college.
I remember hearing that in college,
but I was,
- Mr. Torrence, do you want us to take our pants off?
- 'Cause we're happy to
- We're happy to, I mean.
- [Seth] No, okay.
- Yeah guys, he just wants me to show him.
- We're good though, we're good though,
You can yank 'em up.
- Go ahead and pull 'em up.
- [Mr. Torrence] Yeah, pull 'em up.
I'd rather not have you sit on the chair
with the pants down.
- That's not what our business, that's not what we're about.
As a company to sit on chairs without pants.
'Cause we wanted to loop you in actually
on, I don't know if you, Kevin, wanna yeah, this is a,
what I think you'll find is a very handsome proposal
from our end that I think will leave your eyes wide shut.
- A handsome proposal that I think will make your head spin.
- Metaphorically speaking, right?
- We'd never wanna cause you any injuries
to your head or neck.
- Oh, exactly, and it is a fragile area
and unfortunately increasingly fragile as one ages
A little traffic accident could ah,
it could affect you for the rest of your days.
- Now have you been in traffic accidents?
- Oh, yeah, yeah, I've been in everything.
I've been everywhere, done everything.
- [Seth] Oh, of course, I mean I could tell,
- Every single traffic accident that I have been in
in my 79 years, my fault.
- [Seth] Wow!
Now that's a power move.
That I respect.
- Yeah, I respect that.
- No, I'm not a victim.
- [Seth] Right, absolutely.
- I'm not some fuckin' pussy victim, like, new millennium,
- Let me let ya, if there's one thing that I am not
it's a fuckin' pussy.
- No way.
I hate fuckin' pussies.
- If I saw a fuckin' pussy I'd run 'em over with my car.
- [Mr. Torrence] Actual pussies are,
- Don't get us wrong, we, (laughs)
you got three red blooded,
- Not to be judgemental in any way.
- Of course, absolutely not.
- We're not here to judge anyone.
- You're lookin' at three of the most un judgemental,
- Open minded.
- Fellas, just to cut to the chase here,
I think we're gonna need to take a little time with this,
see what's gonna work for us.
- You know, absolutely, and I think actually we probably
want to go over this ourselves.
- I haven't actually looked at this yet.
- As far as this goes, this is not finished
or even really, I don't even like what's in there.
- It says right on top, it says final.
(all talking at once)
- We'll let you know, you know, once we're ready
to come back to you.
- Okay, thanks for comin' in.
We'll circle back.
- [Kyle] Yes, absolutely.
- [Kevin] We'll review this of course.
- We'll circle the wagons and sort of get our people
looped in and get you looped in and,
- I'll get an email out to all my team leaders,
see if we can get the shareholders hoisted on board ship.
- And we're gonna get another eye full
of that beautiful parking lot.
- You might catch us up there for the next four hours.
- No, I actually prefer if you just in and out,
no loitering in the,
- I think you guys should probably,
I'd rather just be the last to go out.
- Alright, bye bye Seth.
- I'm actually after you.
- [Kyle] If you wanted to actually,
- Take care.
- Thanks Mr. Torrence.
Don't worry about these guys.
I'm the last word on it.
- I got you, just pull that behind you.
- I'll actually get that 'cause I wanted to close the door.
- It was great meeting you.
Nice to see you.
- Alright, thank you.