Finally the life story of the great fashion designer Mugatu (Will Ferrell) comes to the big screen in Paul Thomas Anderson's latest film Mugatu's Thread. A mashup of Phantom Thread and Mugatu from Zoolander.
- Let me show you the future of fashion and I want you
to be the face, the image, nay, the spirit.
- Good morning.
- Are you not aware that I get farty
and bloated with a foamy latte?
- [Woman] You are a very handsome man.
You must be around many beautiful women.
Why are you not married?
My dream's come true and I have given him
what he desires most in return.
Every piece of me.
- Oh I'm sorry, did my pen get in the way of your ass?
- If you want to have a staring contest
with me you will lose.
- May I warn you of something?
- My brother can feel cursed, but love is doomed for him.
- [Young Woman] I don't like the fabric.
- Don't be a silly billy.
- [Young Woman] Maybe I like my own taste.
- You really are an idiot aren't you?
- Perhaps I'm looking for trouble.
So you know who I am right?
- You're not cursed you're loved by me.
- Shut up!
- Stop playing this game.
- I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.
Your mistake indeed.
- All your rules, and your clothes,
and all this money and everything is a game.
- You've got nothing.
And I will be a monkey's uncle
if I have you ruin this for me.
- Stop it.
- Shut up.
Do me a favor and lose five pounds immediately
or get out of my building like now.