- Where, up there?
- Oh, you're here.
Hi, I'm Buck Zoop.
- And I'm Petrussi Van Wilhelm.
We're back with more coverage of The Waiting Game,
where we watch a block of cheese mature
until it's ready to become
an ingredient in Cheez-It crackers.
- Petrussi, I gotta stop you there.
The cheese is mature.
- It's about gut feeling and instinct.
- And Ready!
The cheese is ready.
- [Buck] That's right.
After 51 days, six hours, 29 minutes,
and 30 seconds, our sweet baby cheese is all mature.
- Why didn't I know about this until just now?
- It all started when our favorite janitor, went full
savant and solved and equation that determined when the
cheese would mature.
- I've been seenin numbers in my cereal, which is weird
because I have the alphabet kind and it's letters.
It's like I'm wearin' some kind a special contact lens
for math equations.
I can see 'em everywhere.
That's tomorrow, cheese.
- The janitor figured it out?
Who came up with this?
Was it the director who does those twist endings?
- Petrussi, this isn't the movies.
This is real life.
We're talking grit, drama, heartbreak, and triumph.
All of which, it turns out, the maturation experts
experienced during their journey with the cheese.
- I was just a down in the dumps maturation expert
with no plans for the future.
- I was in a bitter and personally devastating feud with
fellow maturation expert, Rodney.
- I was also changed by cheese.
I'm not sure how but, I'll think about it and I'll
tell you all later.
- I don't know.
In the process of helping the cheese
mature, they became mature themselves.
Seems like a movie to me.
- Oh, then you're gonna love who made a surprise appearance.
Here's a hint.
She was the host of The Waiting Game, and in
the months it took the cheese to mature, she became a
big time Hollywood movie star.
- Now you probably recognize me from my
international movies, such as:
Time Mud 2: Stuck in the Mud.
But, a mere eight weeks ago, I was simply a down on my luck
actress, taking four hour cheese gigs just to make a buck.
And, I owe it all to you, Cheese Loiuse.
- So glamorous.
- I know.
I just love her so in
Space Horses: Secretariat's Final Moon Race.
- Oh, wait, wait, wait, wait.
I need to know what happened
with the cheese.
- It becomes an ingredient for Cheez-It crackers, of course.
- Oh, hello there.
- Excuse me.
I gotta get this brick
to the kitchen.
Yep, once the cheese is mature,
we turn it into Cheez-It's.
That's the whole point of this, right?
- I miss the cheese.
- Yeah, yep, yep.
You shouldn't, okay?
Through dedication of the cheese maturation
process, this cheese has fulfilled it's destiny to
become a Cheez-It cracker and, to top it all off,
Cheez-It gave $50,000 to one lucky viewer.
- I forgot.
This isn't sad at all.
- It seems the waiting game has come to a close but,
you're in luck because next time, we'll see you when we
watch a waiter grate Parmesan cheese over your plate
until you say, "When".
Remember, folks, keep it breezy.
- [Together] And keep it cheesy.
- Do you want to take a krav maga class with me?
- Yes, I need to attack the squirrels outside.