Being Bruce Willis isn't always easy, so hiring a body double to take on his interviews only makes sense. Check Bruce out in his new film, Death Wish, in theaters March 2... At least we think it's him.
- Mr. Willis, thank you so much for doing this today.
We all really appreciate it.
- It's really great to be here.
I love getting asked the same ten questions
by 30 different people.
- So, in your new film, Death Wish,
you play a man whose family is brutally attacked
in a home invasion.
Then your character sets out to deliver vengeance
on those responsible.
What about this role did you find most challenging?
- Well, to be honest,
this role required me
to get to a pretty dark place mentally.
So, it's really just about finding a way
to stay in that zone.
I'm so sorry.
The cast of this film is great.
- Elisabeth Shue, Dean Norris--
- Vincent D'Onofrio.
- No, no, no!
Who are you?
- I'm Bruce Willis.
- No, you're not.
- What do you mean?
- Yeah, no, yeah.
You are. You are.
But that other guy is not you.
- You gotta understand something kid,
I do so many of these things
that sometimes I just need a break.
I went out and hired a junket double
to jump in every now and then.
- Junket double.
- What's the big deal?
- Honestly, this is a huge break for me.
I'm very nervous.
- I think you're doing great.
- If you could just please, for this one,
just let me interview you and not your junket double.
- The film is directed by Eli Roth.
He's known for having pretty edgy taste.
Can fans expect this film to push the envelope
like his other films have?
- I'd say yeah.
- Oh, screw you, Bruce Willis!
Sorry, I can't do it.
You're a mean man, Bruce Willis!