Add to Playlist

The rumors about Beyonce and Jay Z's marriage are getting crazier every day.
Published August 18, 2014 98k views More Info »
Additional Credits
Additional Credits:
Featuring - Megan Ferguson, Jenn Schatz, Bryan Safi, Devin Das, Alex Richanbach, Kelly Kovacs, Chelsea Morgan, Dan Black, Ify Nwadiwe and Ben Sheehan.
EP - Jason Carden
Writer/Director - Lauren Palmigiano
Producer - Eleanor Winkler
DP - Aaron Ulrich
Camera Operator - Matt Sweeney
Editor - Ian Skalski
Gaffer - Ian Thomas
Grip - Bob Low
HMU - Sara Armijo
Stylist - Natalie Mcguire
Sound Mixer - Kayla Croft for BoTown Sound
Graphics - Jesse Benjamin
PAs - Emily Petros and Francisco Guzman


> I'M STILL HIGH FROM BEYONCÉ.

> HOW WAS JAY-Z?

> AH, HE'S AMAZING
TOO. THEY'RE
BASICALLY LIKE KING AND QUEEN.

> NOT FOR LONG THOUGH.

> TALKING ABOUT THE
DIVORCE RUMORS? BECAUSE
THAT'S NOT TRUE, THEY'RE FINE.

> I RECENTLY READ
THAT THEY'RE NOT GOING TO EVEN
MAKE IT TO THEIR FINAL SHOW.

> ARE YOU GUYS TALKING
ABOUT BEYONCÉ AND JAY-Z?

> MY FRIEND HERE IS STILL HIGH
FROM HER BEYONCÉ EXPERIENCE.

> I WENT TO THEIR SHOW AND
JAY BARELY LOOKED AT HER.
THEY'RE GETTING A DIVORCE.

> NO.

> YEAH, HE BASICALLY
LISTED THEIR
PROBLEMS WHEN HE
PERFORMED IT. NUMBER 1
SHE'S USES TO MUCH FAN.
WHICH SHE DOES. NUMBER--

> THEY SHOWED HOME VIDEOS
AND EVERYONE WAS SMILING.

> ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT
BEYONCÉ AND JAY-Z SPLITTING UP?

> I HEARD THEY GOT A SEATED
DIVORCE 16 MONTHS AGO.

> I HEARD THAT HE GAVE HER
EVERYTHING SO HE COULD START
AT THE BOTTOM, AND CLIMB
BACK TO THE TOP.

> YOU GUYS THEY LEFT,
THEY KISSED, HE PUT HIS ARMS
AROUND HER, AND
BEYONCÉ CRIED.

> YEAH, BECAUSE
THEY'RE OVER.

> NO.

> SORRY BUT I HEARD JAY WROTE
A NEW VERSION OF
CRAZY IN LOVE CALLED
BEYONCÉ'S CRAZY IN LOVE
AND I WANT
A SEPARATION.

> I HEARD THEY BUILT
A DUPLICATE
VERSION OF THEIR HOME IN
NEW YORK THAT HE LIVES IN,
BECAUSE THEY CAN'T STAND
TO BE IN THE SAME HOUSE.

> I HEARD THAT SHE'S
A ROBOT--

> I HEARD THAT
ELEVATOR FIGHT WAS
ABOUT SPAGHETTI.

> I HEARD SHE SHOT 2PAC.

> I HEARD SHE IS 2PAC.

> I HEARD THAT BEYONCÉ
HAS A FAKE LEG.

> I HEARD
JAY-Z'S REAL NAME IS CON SHARTER.

> WELL I HEARD
BEYONCÉ'S REAL NAME IS JILL.

> I HEARD THEY'RE NOT
EVEN PERFORMING TOGETHER.
THEY'RE USING HOLOGRAMS.

> I HEARD THEY'RE SIGNING
DIVORCE PAPERS ON STAGE
AT THE VMA'S.

> I HEARD THAT BEYONCÉ
DID NOT WAKE UP
LIKE THIS.

> YES SHE DID.
I HEARD PEOPLE LIVING
ON AN ISLAND IN THE
CARABEAN CALLED BEYONCÉ
LAND, AND IF YOU MENTION
JAY-Z YOU GET EXECUTED.
(everyone speaks at once)

> STOP, STOP, STOP...
STOP SPREADING NEGATIVE
ENERGY INTO THE UNIVERSE ABOUT
BEY AND JAY'S MARRIAGE.
SHE'S JUST A GIRL FROM H-TOWN.
HE'S JUST A BOY FROM BROOKLYN.
THEY'RE DRUNK
IN LOVE YOU GUYS. OK, IT'S REALLY
HARD TO BE A HIGH PROFILE COUPLE.
SORRY, GOD. I JUST REALLY DON'T
LIKE IT WHEN PEOPLE
SPREAD RUMORS ABOUT BEY.

> CLEARLY.

> DID YOU HEAR THAT
THEY'RE LIKE IN CHARGE
OF THE THE ILLUMINATI NOW?

> TOTALLY.

> I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS.

> I DON'T EITHER BUT THEY
RUN IT, I THINK.

Advertisement
Advertisement

From Around the Web