Funny or Die and Miller Lite want to know how you open your Punch Top can.
- Funny thing is people will actually buy this because they added something different about the can.
- Hey Miller Lite, maybe if you focused less on making fancy cans with extra holes in them or bottles with swirly necks, and more on making good beer, you wouldn't have to pay FunnyOrDie.com 100's of thousands of dollars to sell out and pimp your product.
- They could have just added something on the other side of the opening tab where you just twist the tab and crack open the "Punch It" portion for the same effect. This would leave out the 3rd-party lighter, rolled-up dollar bill, etc to "Punch It" or whatever the fsck.
- i've seen women rugby players and frat guys "punch it" with their teeth then shotgun it. nothing new miller lite. work on the taste of your product. currently, your beer tastes like the smell of 1,000 musty feet confined in a fridge of spoiled guac.
- "A crummy commercial? Son of a..."
- Man, I saw Miller Lite Punch Top Can doing standup at the Improv WAY back in the day, before they totally sold out. Real cutting edge stuff... the aluminum on the pull tab was so sharp, you could slice open your finger in a heartbeat. Now they've gone all soft with this "Punch Top" nonsense. Oh well, just another victim of our safety-obsessed world.
- I don't know what the point of the extra whole is; but it sure as hell doesn't make me want to buy this beer. Because it's light beer for starters.
- They can't help it. They were bought by the British a few years ago.
- this pop top is hard as hell to open.. and the dollar bill? yeah freaking right no way