Add to Playlist

Erin and Bryan are going to see Ghost the Musical, and they're NOT doing it sober.... more »
Published July 15, 2014 31k views More Info »
Additional Credits
Additional Credits:
Starring Erin Gibson & Bryan Safi
Special Guests Jack and Rachel Antonoff
Written by Erin Gibson & Bryan Safi
Special Guest: Rhett Miller
Producer: Ross Buran
Producer: Ben Sheehan
Camera Op: Cristina Dunlap
Editor: Ian Skalski
Camera Op: Matt Sweeney
Art: Tricia Robertson
Follow Erin & Bryan on Twitter
Erin:
http://www.twitter.com/gibblertron
Bryan:
http://www.twitter.com/bryansafi

(ERIN): THIS IS
(ERIN AND BRYAN TOGETHER): THROWING SHADE.
(BRYAN): WHERE FEMINASTY ERIN GIBSON,
(ERIN): AND HOMOSENSUAL BRYAN SAFI,
(BRYAN): TAKE A LOOK AT THE HEADLINES AND POLITICS,
(ERIN): AND POP CULTURE,
(BRYAN) AND TREAT THEM WITH MUCH
LESS RESPECT THAN THEY DESERVE.
(ERIN): CAN YOU HANDLE IT?
> T-MINUS ONE DAY UNTIL
GHOST THE MUSICAL.
> THE SPIRITS SING.
> FIRST OF ALL, ARE YOU
TAKING DRUGS, BECAUSE I'M TAKING DRUGS?
> I MEAN, LIKE ADVIL?
> YEAH.
> YEAH, PROBABLY TAKING AN ADVIL.
MY SHOULDER'S HAVE BEEN
BOTHERING ME.
SO YOU WANT TO HAVE
YOUR SHOULDER RELAXED?
> YES.
> FOR WHEN WHOEVER IS PLAYING
WHOOPI GOLDBERG
> YOU GOTTA KEEP YOUR SHOULDER'S DOWN AND
OUT WHEN YOU'RE WATCHING
GHOST THE MUSICAL.
I HAVE MORE XANAX IF YOU
WANT TO DO THAT.
I BET IF I TAKE XANAX AND
WATCH GHOST THE MUSICAL,
NO JOKE, I WILL WEEP. I FEEL LIKE
I WILL BE, LIKE WHEN I WAS ON THE PLANE
I WILL BE SO MOVED--
> OVERCOME?
> BY LIKE THAT CLAY...
> UNCHAINED MELODY?
> WHAT DO YOU THINK THE
CLAY POT SCENE, THE SONG IS CALLED?
> THE SHIT JUST HIT THE SPINDLE.
> YEP.
> YEAH.
(BRYAN): WHEN I WAS LITTLE
I BEGGED MY SECRETARY TO
TAKE ME TO SEE THE MOVIE.
GHOST.
> WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE
YOU BEGGED YOUR SECRETARY TO--
> WAIT, WHAT DID I TELL?
BABYSITTER.
I WAS RICHIE--
I WAS A CHILD GENIUS.
> YOU'RE RICHIE RICH, YEAH.
> I RAN A VERY PROFITABLE
TEMP AGENCY.
> YOU DID A SLIDE FULL OF GOLD.
> ABSOLUTELY, I RAN A VERY
PROFITABLE TEMP AGENCY CALLED
TEMPTATIONS.
> YEAH.
> WHERE ALL THE TEMPS WOULD
REPORT TO ME EVERYDAY AND I
WOULD ASSIGN THEM--
> THEY'D DO FOUR PART HARMONY.
> EXACTLY SO OF COURSE I
HAD A SECRETARY. I MEAN
THIS WAS THE 80S SO BACK THEN
THAT WAS AN APPROPRIATE TERM.
> AND YOU WERE LIKE, DIANE,
I NEED TO GO SEE GHOST.
> ABSO... BUT I'M TOO YOUNG,
AND SO THEN DIANE TOOK ME.
SHE SUCKED ME IN--
> PUT YOU ON STILTS, PUT
YOU IN A TRENCH COAT, YEAH.
> TOTALLY. MUSTACHE THE
WHOLE THING.
> YEAH.
> KID DETECTIVE STYLE.
> BUT I BEGGED HER, I BEGGED,
BEGGED, BEGGED HER TO
TAKE ME TO SEE GHOST.
> AND DID SHE TAKE YOU?
> SHE DID AND THEN,
WAIT WAS THAT--
NO... SHE TOOK ME TO SEE...
YES, SHE TOOK ME TO SEE GHOST.
> IS WAS THAT WHEN YOU
REALIZED THAT YOU WERE GAY
WHEN YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTAND
THE LOVE STORY?
> NO. YEAH, I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND A LOVE
BETWEEN A MAN AND A WOMAN.
> NO.
> ONLY A MAN AND A MAN.
IT TOOK ME UNTIL
BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN TO
UNDERSTAND I WAS GAY.
> WELL THAT'S WHY I THINK
BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN WAS LIKE A HUGE
MOVIE BECAUSE UNTIL THEN--
> BECAUSE EVERYONE CAME OUT OF THE CLOSET.
> --NO ONE KNEW, BECAUSE THEY
DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO
LIKE, YOU KNOW, IDENTIFY WITH.
> YEAH. WAS THERE A MOVIE
WHEN YOU WERE YOUNGER, THAT LIKE--
WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST RATED-R MOVIE?
> GHOSTBUSTERS.
> OH IT WAS?
> AND I WAS...
> I DON'T THINK IT'S RATED -R THOUGH.
BUT IT WAS LIKE
YOUR FIRST ADULT MOVIE.
> PG-13. MY MOM TOOK ME WHEN I
WAS 4.
> GHOSTBUSTERS,
GHOST, THE PARANORMAL--
> WE ARE ATTRACTED TO IT.
> WE'VE ALWAYS BEEN
ATTRACTED TO IT.
> REMEMBER WHEN OPRAH USED TO
DO GHOST STORIES LIKE IN THE
S ON HER SHOW?
> YEAH.
MY FRIEND MEGAN WHEN WE
WERE GROWING UP, SHE HAS--
> A SCREEN DOOR THAT SLAMS?
> I THINK HER GRANDFATHER
OR HER GREAT GRANDFATHER WAS
NATIVE AMERICAN. SO SHE
HAD NATIVE AMERICAN BLOOD.
HE DIED KIND OF YOUNG, BUT HIS WIDOW--
> THEY ALWAYS DIE YOUNG. KE$HA SAID IT FIRST.
> (sings) only the betta...
SO HIS WIDOW, THE WOMAN HE MARRIED,
WHICH WAS A WHITE WOMAN--
> SCANDAL. DID HE KIDNAP HER
AND FORCE HER TO MARRY HIM?
> NO, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT
HAPPEN TO MY AUNT ANNIE?
> IT WAS CONSENSUAL.
> MY AUNT ANNIE HAD TO HIDE
IN A LAUNDRY BASKET WHEN THE NATIVE AMERICANS...
> LAUNDRY BASKET...
> WHEN THE UM, NATIVE AMERICANS--
> NATIVE AMERICANS...
> YEAH, SHE'S LIKE MY GREAT,
GREAT AUNT. THEY
HAD TO HIDE HER IN A LAUNDRY
BASKET SO SHE WOULDN'T GET (laughs)--
> BECAUSE NATIVE AMERICANS,
EVERYONE KNOWS THAT THEY
FEED OFF OF CHILDREN.
> AND THEY'RE SCARED OF LAUNDRY, BASKETS.
> YES. OH GOD.
> SO MEGAN'S GRANDMOTHER, WHOEVER
THE WIDOW--
> GRANDMOTHER.
WHITE GRANDMOTHER.
> WHITE GRANDMOTHER, DIED
HER HAIR TURQUOISE, NO JOKE, AND WOULD
ALWAYS WEAR LIKE MOCCASINS.
LIKE AS IF SHE...
LIKE SHE, IT WAS ALMOST
A PARODY OF IT.
> WAIT, WHILE THEY
WERE MARRIED?
> AFTER HE DIED.
> AS AN HOMAGE TO HIM?
> YES. AND MEGAN ONE TIME
WAS OVER THERE, AND--
> WHY TURQUOISE?
> AND
HER GRANDMOTHER WAS LIKE--
> (ERIN): SHE KNEW NOTHING
ABOUT NATIVE AMERICANS.
> --MEGAN ARE YOU WARM,
DO YOU WANT ME TO TURN ON THE
AIR CONDITIONING. AND MEGAN
TO BE POLITE, SHE WAS LIKE OH,
NO, NO, I'M FINE AND SHE GOES, I CAN TELL YOU
HAVE NATIVE AMERICAN BLOOD
IN YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE ABLE
TO ADAPT TO
DIFFERENT CLIMATES.
> WHAT THE--
> AND WAS LIKE SERIOUS.
> WOW.
> YEAH.
> SO HER GRANDMOTHER WAS
MARRIED TO A NATIVE AMERICAN,
BUT ALSO WAS RACIST AGAINST
NATIVE AMERICANS?
> YES, AND BASICALLY
LOOKED LIKE DAME MEDNA.
> OH RIGHT, DAME MEDNA IF
SHE WAS LIKE AN AMERICAN GIRL
PALACE THE NATIVE
AMERICAN GIRL? OR--
> YES.
> Y-YEAH...
> AMERICAN GIRL PLACE.
> AMERICAN GIRL PLACE.
YOU ALWAYS CALL IT A PALACE.
> I KNOW.
> IT'S JUST A PLACE ERIN.
> WELL BECAUSE THEY HAVE A
PLAYHOUSE INSIDE.
> THEY DO.
> YOU KNOW, I ONCE, TO FACE
MY FEAR OF AMERICAN GIRL PLACE
WENT IN AT THE GROVE, AND
FACED DOWN A DOLL, AND I WAS JUST
LIKE, COME ALIVE BITCH.
> YEAH.
> I'M WAITING FOR YOU TO
COME ALIVE AND GNAW MY FINGERS
OFF.
> YEAH.
> AND IT NEVER HAPPENED,
BUT IF YOU STARE AT AMERICAN
GIRL DOLLS FOR LONG ENOUGH,
YOU DO GET SCARED.
> I WANT TO USE AMERICAN
GIRL PLACE DOLLS AS
VOODOO DOLLS.
> OH THAT'S A GOOD IDEA.
> HOW AWFUL WOULD THAT BE.
> W-WELL, WHO--
> JUST PRETTY GIRLS
JUST BEING LIKE...
> WELL IT'S JUST ACUPUNCTURE.
> YEAH, YOU'RE RIGHT.
> THAT'S ALL VOODOO IS, IS
ACUPUNCTURE.
> IT ACTUALLY HELPS.
> MY DR. IS VOODOO PRIEST.
> OH HE IS?
> PRIESTESS SORRY.
> NO, THAT'S COOL.
> SEXIST OF YOU.
> SO OFFENSIVE, YEAH.
> YOU KNOW, WHO COULD'VE
REALLY, REALLY NEEDED
VOODOO DR.'S OR PRIESTS?
> WHO?
PATRICK SWAYZE IN GHOST, AND NOW.
> WELL VOODOO IS A--
> IS IT IRONIC THAT HE IS NOW A GHOST?
THINK ABOUT IT.
> I DON'T WANT TO THINK ABOUT IT.
THE ANSWER IS NO.
ERIN YOU'RE IN DANGER--
> DO YOU BELIEVE IN GHOSTS?
BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE
IN GHOSTS, THEN YOU DON'T
BELIEVE PATRICK SWAYZE IS STILL
WALKING THESE LANDS.
> FUCK OFF.
> ERIN, I TRAVEL ACROSS THE UNIVERSE
FOLLOWING OPERA HOUSES.
> OH, I LOVE THAT MUSICAL.
ACROSS THE UNIVERSE, BEETLES?
> YEAH, NO. VERY, YOU KNOW ME,
VERY CULTURED.
> OPERA HOUSES...
> DIAMONDS, BRACELETS, YOU KNOW
WHAT I MEAN, I'M CONSTANTLY--
> YOU'RE ALWAYS INTO BEERS.
> ALWAYS INTO BEERS.
I HAVE A BALCONY BOX SEAT, IT'S SO
FUNNY, BECAUSE I WAS AT THE OPERA,
THE JULIA ROBERTS AND
RICHARD GERE WERE AT
IN PRETTY WOMAN.
> YOU WERE?
> I WAS SITTING BEHIND THEM GIVING
THEM A DIRTY LOOK--
> WHAT WAS THAT, BOTTICELLI
OR SOME SHIT?
> YEAH, BOTTICELLI'S A BEAR (laughs)--
SO A SOPRANO FROM THE
COUNTRY GEORGIA TAMAR IVERI
WHO IS I GUESS, BRILLIANT--
> I LOVE THE NAME TAMAR.
> IS SHE A SOPRANO? I THINK SHE IS.
SHE WAS SCHEDULED TO
SING DESDEMONA AND OTELLO AT
OPERA AUSTRALIA WHICH IS--
> YOU MIGHT AS WELL BE SPEAKING CHINESE.
> RIGHT.
SO, WELL, SHE WAS SUPPOSED
TO DO THAT LATER THIS YEAR,
BUT SHE'S BEEN ASKED NOT TO
PERFORM THERE BECAUSE OF AN
OPEN LETTER SHE WROTE AND
POSTED IT ON TO FACEBOOK
ABOUT GAY PEOPLE, BASICALLY.
> OOH. I KNOW-- I HEARD
ABOUT THIS WOMAN.
> IT'S PRETTY CRAZY.
> I RESCIND MY LIKING OF
THE NAME TAMAR.
> YES.
IT'S A HUGE-- AND ALSO, WHO
THE FUCK DOES SHE THINKS
GOES AND SEE'S THE OPERA?
GAY PEOPLE. FOR BASICALLY
EXCLUSIVELY--
> OOH...
> --TO KEEP THE OPERA ALIVE.
> I DIDN'T KNOW
WHAT THE FUCK YOU WERE TALKING
ABOUT.
> EXACTLY.
> IF IT DOESN'T HAVE TO DO
WITH SKID ROW, THE BAND.
> RIGHT. SHE DESCRIBES,
TAMAR IVERI IN THIS UM,
OPEN LETTER ON FACEBOOK
ABOUT LGBT PEOPLE, DESCRIBED
THEM AS DEVIANT, AND SUGGESTS
HOMOSEXUALITY IS PART
OF THE FECAL MASS BEING FOISTED
ON GEORGIA BY THE WEST.
> FECAL MASS.
> YEAH.
> WHAT IS THAT? JUST A PILE OF SHIT?
> I GUESS JUST A
MASS OF SHIT.
> MM-HMM.
> JUST A TON OF JUST WALKING
SHIT HEADED YOUR WAY.
SO SHE MADE THESE REMARKS IN
RESPONSE TO A VERY VIOLENT ANTI-GAY
RIOT THAT BROKE OUT AT
A GAY RIGHTS RALLY IN--
> IN GEORGIA.
> TBILISI I THINK IT'S CALLED, GEORGIA.
WHERE BASICALLY THERE WAS AN
EVENT THAT HAPPENED, THAT WAS CALLED
THE INTERNATIONAL DAY
AGAINST HOMOPHOBIA AND
TRANSPHOBIA. IT WAS SORT OF
A GAY RIGHTS DAY AND THERE
WAS A VIOLENT OUTBURST,
VIOLENT ANTI-GAY OUTBURST.
PEOPLE-- IT WAS TERRIBLE.
PEOPLE ALMOST WERE KILLED.
> JESUS.
> YEAH. IT WAS AWFUL. SO THE GEORGIAN
PRESIDENT ACTUALLY CONDEMNED
THIS VIOLENCE AND SAID THAT
THIS WAS WRONG THAT THIS HAPPENED,
AND THEN SHE LAMBASTED
THE GEORGIAN PRESIDENT AND
SAID THAT SHE WAS PROUD
OF THE FACT THAT THE
GEORGIAN SOCIETY SPAT AT THE
PARADE. AND THEN SHE SAID
THAT IN CERTAIN CASES IT IS
NECESSARY TO BREAK JAWS IN
ORDER TO BE APPRECIATED AS
A NATION.
> SHE SOUNDS LIKE A MONSTER.
> SHE SAID THAT IT WAS THE GAY
PROPAGANDA FOR THE PARADE
THAT IRRITATED AND AGITATED HER.
THEN SHE SAID, YOU'RE
INVITED TO A DUEL AND THEN
YOU'RE SURPRISED BY THE
NEGATIVE REACTION?
> WHO HAD STARTED A DUEL?
OPERA TERMS. I JUST LOVE
THAT SHE THINKS LIKE THAT.
GAY PROPAGANDA--
> OUR GAY PRIDE PARADE WILL TAKE
PACES DOWN THIS WAY.
> EXACTLY.
> YOUR ANTI-GAY PRIDE PARADE
WILL GO 40 PACES THIS WAY.
WE'LL TURN AROUND, THEN WE'LL
RUN TOWARDS EACH OTHER AND
SEE WHAT HAPPENS. IT'S A GENTLEMAN'S DUEL.
> AND IT
MAKES ME LAUGH THAT AFTER
THE PUBLICATION OF MY
STATUS ON FACEBOOK THEY STARTED TRANSLATING AND SENDING
IT TO SOME EUROPEAN THEATERS.
THEY SAY, HURRY UP, TAMARA'S A
HOMOPHOBE. BLOCK HER AS A SINGER.
THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT
HAPPENED. SHE WAS BASICALLY
BLOCKED FROM A PARIS OPERA
HOUSE WHERE SHE WAS SUPPOSED
TO SING, I DON'T KNOW, SOME
TCHAIKOVSKY OPERA. TCHAIKOVSKY AS
EVERYONE KNOWS
WAS GAY, SO EVERYONE WAS LIKE, NO.
YOU'RE NOT SINGING
THIS MAN'S WORDS. THAT'S INSANE.
YOU'RE NOT DOING THIS.
SO, OPERA AUSTRALIA, SAID BYE.
> G'DAY MATE.
> YES.
> SADDLE UP THAT SHRIMP
BITCH, AND GET ON
THAT BARBIE BECAUSE WE'RE DONE.
> THIS IS A KNIFE.
YEAH. ABSOLUTELY. AND SO,
SHE HAS DENIED RESPONSIBILITY
FOR THIS FACEBOOK MESSAGE.
SHE SAID SHE WAS SHOCKED
AND SADDEN TO BE CALLED HOMOPHOBIC.
> OH, I COULD
SEE HOW SHE COULD BE SHOCKED,
CALLING GAY PEOPLE WALKING--
I CALLED GAY PEOPLE WALKING
PIECES OF SHIT, BUT THAT
DOESN'T MEAN I DON'T LOVE THEM.
SO SHE SAID THAT THIS
FACEBOOK POST WAS WRITTEN
BY HER HUSBAND WHO SAYS--
> HATAN?
> --HAS A TOUGH ATTITUDE TOWARDS GAY PEOPLE.
> WRONG ATTITUDE. IF YOU'RE NOT A HOMOPHOBE YOU SHOULD
ABSOLUTELY BE ABLE TO RECOGNIZE IT AS A WRONG ATTITUDE.
> EXACTLY. AND SO REALLY LIKE,
THANKS FOR THE APOLOGY,
THE PROBLEM IS THAT I BELIEVE
IN OTHER INTERVIEWS,
AND STUFF LIKE THAT SHE HAS
ALSO STATED BONKER SHIT ABOUT
GAY PEOPLE.
> SHE'S ON PILLS.
> AND ALSO I DON'T SEE HOW
YOU COULD BE MARRIED TO SOMEONE WHO
REALLY HATES GAY PEOPLE THAT
MUCH, AND WOULD SPOUT THAT
KIND OF THING, AND THAT YOU
COULD REALLY TOLERATE IT,
BECAUSE THAT OBVIOUSLY JUST
MEANS SHE'S A HATEFUL
PERSON IN MANY ARENAS.
SO OPERA AUSTRALIA SAID ABSOLUTELY
NOT AND THIS IS WHAT THEY SAID
ON THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE,
OPERA AUSTRALIA HAS REACHED
AN AGREEMENT WITH MRS. IVERI
TO IMMEDIATELY RELEASE HER
FROM HER CONTRACT WITH
THE COMPANY. SHE'S UNRESERVEDLY
APOLOGIZED FOR
HER COMMENTS AND VIEWS.
OPEN AUSTRALIA BELIEVES THE
VIEWS AS STATED TO BE
UNCONSCIONABLE. AND SHE
SAID, THAT SHE CHOSE TO
RESIGN FROM THE PLAY--
> LIE.
> OUT OF CONSIDERATION FOR THE
TRANQUILITY OF MY COLLEAGUES.
> NO.
> (laughs) ISN'T THAT PRETTY?
> THAT'S SO PRETTY.
> YEAH. YOU CANNOT BE
AN ARTIST, AND BE A HOMOPHOBE.
THE END.
YOU CANNOT BE AN ARTIST AND
BE A HOMOPHOBE, BECAUSE
TO BE AN ARTIST BASICALLY,
YOU HAVE TO HAVE AT SOME POINT IN
YOUR LIFE LIVED--
> SUCKED A DICK?
> --ON THE OUTSIDE.
> OH...
> RIGHT.
> THEY'RE HERE. >: (sigh) HI.
(laughs)
SUCH A HUGE BUILD UP, AND
THEN I LET IT ALL DOWN.
> HI.
> OK, FIRST OF ALL, ARE YOU OK?
> I'M OK.
> YOUR SHOE BROKE.
> YES, I FELL DOWN OUTSIDE
ALL THE WAY DOWN.
> WHAT'S INTERESTING ABOUT
WHEN YOU WENT DOWN IS, I WAS
JUST LIKE OH, NO. IT WAS SLOW,
BECAUSE SHE HIT HER
KNEES, AND THEN SHE HIT HER BODY.
> YEAH, I WENT ALL THE WAY DOWN.
> DID YOU JUST LIKE
COLLAPSE, WAS IT LIKE--
> I FELT IT GOING, AND I
THOUGHT LET THE WAVE
TAKE YOU.
> YEAH.
> OR YOU'LL GET MORE HURT.
> OH LIKE GREENER
RIPTIDE. LET IT TAKE YOU.
> YEAH, EXACTLY.
> YEAH. YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT?
> NO.
> IF YOU GET CAUGHT IN
A RIPTIDE YOU GO WITH IT OR--
> YOU HAVE TO LET IT TAKE YOU.
> BECAUSE IF YOU
FIGHT YOU'LL GET EXHAUSTED?
> SIMILAR... NO, YOU'LL DIE. >: YOU'LL JUST DIE.
> YOU JUST DIE. >: IT STRANGLES YOU?
> YOU FLOAT.
> I THINK LIKE YOU'LL DIE.
> IT'S THE SAME THEORY AS IF YOU'RE DRIVING--
> RIGHT.
> YOU'LL SEE A MOOSE OR A DEER,
YOU HAVE TO GO RIGHT
THROUGH IT.
> YOU PLOW RIGHT THROUGH IT.
> THE WAY YOU DIE FROM
HITTING A DEER IS THAT YOU
SWERVE, EVERYTHING FREAKS OUT,
BUT IF YOU PLOW RIGHT
THROUGH IT... RACHEL DID IT.
> YOU DID? WHAT DID YOU MURDER?
> (BRYAN): YOU DID THAT
ON PURPOSE RIGHT?
> PLOWED RIGHT THROUGH
A DEER, YEAH.
> IF YOU WERE A BANGER SISTER,
WHICH ONE WOULD YOU BE? GOLDIE HAWN--
> GOLDIE HAWN.
> GONE.
> OH, YEAH.
> WELL WHO WANTS TO BE NOT GOLDIE HAWN?
I'M NOT SAYING ANYBODY ELSE.
> THAT'S A FAIR POINT.
> HAVE YOU SEEN BIG BUSINESS?
> YEAH.
> NO.
> YES, YOU HAVE.
> RACHEL'S OLDER.
RACHEL'S A LOT OLDER.
> RACHEL...
> FOR LIKE 10S AND 20S OF YEARS?
> RACHEL'S ON THE WRONG SIDE OF 30.
> I'M JUST 2
AND A HALF YEARS OLDER.
JACK IS ALSO ON THE WRONG SIDE
OF 30.
> NO, I'M 30.
> RIGHT.
> WHICH MEANS YOU'RE IN YOUR 30S NOW.
> YEAH.
> YEAH.
> HAVE YOU EVER SEEN 30 FOR 30?
> I LOVE 30 FOR 30
PARTICULARLY THE TONYA
HARDING ONE.
> WHAT WAS IT A SHOT AT GOLD?
> YOU BASICALLY
JUST TOLD HIM THAT
YOU LOVE HIM.
(interposing chat)
> I REALLY BELIEVE THAT IT WAS,
WHAT WAS HIS NAME LIKE JEFF (inaudible)
HER EX-HUSBAND--
> YES.
> THAT HIS NAME?
> YEAH.
I REALLY THINK THAT IT WAS ALL HIM.
I REALLY DON'T THINK SHE KNEW ABOUT IT.
NANCY KERRIGAN, MORE
IMPORTANTLY I NEVER KNEW
HOW JUNKY SHE WAS--
> JUNK CITY.
(interposing chat)
> BECAUSE THE MEDIA PLAYED
HER UP AS LIKE THIS LIKE
RICH SORT OF UM, PRINCESS
KIND OF A PERSON, AND SHE'S
NOT AT ALL.
> YEAH. SHE'S RUDE.
> HOW SO?
> WELL SHE BARELY WOULD SHAKE TONYA
HARDING'S HAND--
> SHE TREATED TONYA HARDING LIKE
A PIECE OF TRASH.
> SHE DID.
WELL DIDN'T TONYA HARDING
ATTEMPT TO HARM HER PHYSICALLY?
> BEFORE THIS, BEFORE THIS.
> OOH.
> TONYA HARDING'S HUSBAND
HARMED HER PHYSICALLY.
> RIGHT, RIGHT.
> HAVE YOU SEEN STEPMOM, WITH JULIA ROBERTS--
> YES.
> YOU HAVE?
> OF COURSE.
> SO WERE YOU JULIA ROBERTS OR SUSAN
SARANDON?
> WE'RE BOTH JULIA ROBERTS BECAUSE
WE'RE NOT DYING.
> OH, THAT'S A GOOD POINT.
CAN I DO A FASHION GAME WITH YOU?
REALLY QUICKLY, BECAUSE
WE HAVEN'T MENTIONED THAT
YOU HAVE SHADE ON FASHION.
> (laughs)
> VERY DIFFICULT INDUSTRY, WHICH
YOU'VE SUCCEEDED IN. NOW,
HERE'S THE THING I HAVE SOME
FASHIONS THAT HAVE BEEN IN
MY CLOSET. CAN YOU TELL ME
IF I SHOULD THROW THEM AWAY?
OK, THIS WILL BE RAPID FIRE.
READY?
> YES.
> THIS IS A BATHING SUIT THAT I GOT FOR FREE FROM
VOLCOM.
> RIGHT, BUT IT'S TOO...
IT DOESN'T ACTUALLY COVER
MY ENTIRE VAGINA.
> SO IT DOESN'T--
> YEAH, DEFINITELY KEEP IT.
> I GOT THIS IN TEXAS--
> KEEP IT, KEEP IT.
> FROM LORD AND TAYLOR FROM THE 60S--
> KEEP IT.
> THIS IS ACTUALLY BRYAN'S.
> JACK'S GOING TO WANT THAT.
> OH YEAH.
> MY GRANDDAUGHTER IS THE BEST
GIFT EVER.
> FOR CHRISTMAS.
> I'LL TAKE IT.
> OH, DO YOU WANT THIS?
> IT HAS THE BEST EMOJI EVER.
> YEAH. OH IT IS.
> IT'S CLIP ART (laughs).
TOTALLY THE FIRST EMOJI.
> SHOULD WE PLAY SHADE OR NO SHADE?
> REAL QUICK.
> OK, SHADE OR NO SHADE. WORLD CUP.
> SHADE.
> SHADE.
> YEAH, ME TOO.
> BANDANAS?
> SHADE.
> LED LIGHTS.
> SHADE.
> STANDING IN LINE FOR
THE RAIN ROOM AT LOMA?
> SHADE.
> SHADE.
> (inaudible) OR ICE CREAM SANDWICHES?
> NO SHADE OBVIOUSLY.
> THAT'S IT.
> SO YOU GUYS WON.
> THANK YOU SO MUCH, AND
YOU'RE GOING TO DO A SONG FOR US.
> YEAH, CAN WE
GIVE YOU GUYS A SHADE OR NO SHADE?
> YEAH.
> OK, OK.
> ROSE POSIES.
> NO SHADE.
VAYDIK?
> SHADE.
> TIGHT PUSSIES?
> NO SHADE.
> PARTICLES
> SHADE.
> NO SHADE.
> PARTICLES? IT IS FUNNY, YOU SAY SHIT.
> YEAH IT'S GREAT.
> HAVE YOU BEEN SHADED BEFORE?
> NEVER. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME--
> NEVER.
> --THE TABLES HAVE BEEN TURNED.
> BEING SHADED?
> NO SHADE.
> NO SHADE.
> SHADE.
> SHADE.
> NO SHADE.
> NO SHADE.
> THIS IS SO META.
> SHADE.
> SHADE.
> SADE
> NO SHADE.
(laughs)
(acoustic guitar plays)
hey, I hear the voice of a
preacher from the back room
calling my name and I
follow just to find you
I trace the faith to a broken
down television
and put on the weather
and I've trained myself to
give up on the past
'cause I frozen time
between hearses and caskets
lost control and I panicked
at the acid test
I wanna get better
while my friends were getting
high and chasing girls
down parkway lines
I was losing my mind
'cause the love, the love,
the love, the love, the love
that I gave
wasted on a nice face
in a blaze of fear I put a
helmet on a helmet
counting seconds through the
night and got carried away
that's why I'm standing on
the overpass screaming at myself,
hey, I wanna get...
I didn't know i was lonely
'til I saw your face
I wanna get better, better,
better, better,
I wanna get...
I didn't know I was broken
'til I wanted to change
I wanna get better, better,
better, better,
I wanna get...
up to my room and there's
girls on the ceiling
cut out their pictures and
I chase that feeling
of an eighteen year old who
didn't know what loss was
now I'm a stranger
and I'll miss the days
of a life still permanent
mourn the years before
I got carried away
that's why I'm standing
on the interstate
screaming at myself,
hey, I wanna get...
I didn't know I was lonely
'til I saw your face
I wanna get better, better,
better, better,
I wanna get...
I didn't know I was broken
'til I wanted to change
I wanna get better,
better, better, better,
I wanna get...
better, 'cause I'm sleeping
in the back of a taxi
I'm screaming from
my bedroom window
even if its gonna kill me
woke up this morning
early before my family
from this dream
where she
was trying to show me
how a life can move
from the darkness
and she said to get better
and so I put a bullet where
I should'a put a helmet
and I crash my car 'cause
I wanna get carried away
that's why I'm standing on
the overpass screaming at myself
hey, I wanna get...
I didn't know I was
lonely 'til I saw your face
I wanna get better,
better, better, better,
I wanna get...
I didn't know I was
broken 'til I wanted to change
I wanna get better,
better, better, better,
I wanna get better
(acoustic guitar
play continues)
(studio cheers)

Advertisement
Advertisement