Visit http://termiteinstitute.com, http://antinstitute.com and... more »
Visit http://termiteinstitute.com, http://antinstitute.com and http://bedbuginstitute.com to learn more about your “Bug Forecast” and how you can protect your home and pets.
Winter blanketed most of the country with a deep freeze and, even though spring has officially arrived, the frigid winter may still cause problems for homeowners. Along with the anticipated warmer weather, the much less anticipated creepy crawlers will start to make an appearance and the wet summer followed by the cold winter could make the buggy season even worse this year.
Even though bugs around your house and yard may only be visible in the spring, quite often it’s the unseen critters that are the greatest cause for concern. Are damaging bugs lurking behind your walls? Our expert will give you tips on what to look for to determine if you have a bug problem.
Dr. Bob, chief entomologist with the Termite and the Ant Institute, has the “Bug Forecast” for your city and will let you know if you should be feeling particularly antsy this year. He will take us inside insects breeding habits and life cycles to help us prepare for the upcoming bug season.
During this interview Dr. Bob will discuss:
• The “Bug Forecast” in your city – what bug activity to expect and not expect this spring – including termites, ants, bed bugs, ticks and fleas
• Preventing the threat of a bug invasion in your home or yard regardless of the “Bug Forecast” in your area
• Checking your home and yard for insect infestations
• The warning signs and costs of a termite-infested home – according to the University of Georgia, termites cost the American public over $1 billion annually
• How to stop ants from marching into your home
• Keeping your bed from getting buggy