As an NFL player, it can be a real struggle to decide whether to kneel or stand during the national anthem. But now with Knee Shoes, you can straddle the fence between protesting police brutality and paying tribute to the nation you hold so dear.
- September 28, 2017
- 380k Views
Starring: Ryan Stanger, Ishmel Sahid, Toni Perrotta and R. Craig Eggertz
Written by Ben Wietmarschen, Ishmel Sahid, Jason Flowers and Pat O'Brien
Director of Photography: Nate Cornett
Gaffer: Gavin Davenport
Key Grip: Logan Wade
Swing: Brock Kingsland
Costume Designer: Michelle Thompson
Hair and Make Up Artist: Emily Mefford
Sound Mixer: Eugene Thompson for BoTown Sound
Production Coordinator: Yoli Poropat
Producer: Sean Boyle
Post Producer: Alex Parks
Editor: Danielle Billeaux
September 28, 2017
- [Narrator] It has transcended sports.
- Wouldn't you love to see one of these NFL
owners just say get that son of a bitch off the field
right now, he's fired!
- [Narrator] It has divided a nation.
It almost demands you take a side.
- I wanna show solidarity against systemic racism in America
by taking a knee during the anthem.
But I'm a coward.
That's why I wear knee shoes.
With knee shoes,
no one can tell whether I'm kneeling or standing.
Allowing me to play both sides of the fence.
Just like the NFL owners who donated millions of dollars
towards Trump's campaign,
but then acted all offended
when he came after their business.
- [Narrator] Knee shoes aren't just for play acting
like a silly short person anymore,
wear knee shoes while:
or making your own dwarf tribute videos.
- Dwarf on golf, take one.
I made the hole in one (laughing)
- [Narrator] With knee shoes you can please:
head coaches focused only on winning football games,
the President of the United States,
and black team mates.
- I'm not crazy about it.
- [Narrator] You can also wear knee shoes while
linking arms with your teams Trump supporting
billionaire owner for the ultimate hollow gesture.
Knee shoes come in a variety of styles,
and new this fall,
for foot freak flip-floppers like Rex Ryan.
- This is a great honor for me to introduce Donald Trump.
- I'm pissed off,
I'll be honest with you.
Because I supported Donald Trump,
- Honey I got you some knee shoes
so you don't have to decide who's side your on.
- Ah just put 'em over there.
I'm gonna do what I normally do during the national anthem.
Sit on my fat ass.
- Don't be a son of a bitch,
order knee shoes today.
- Yeah! Let's go out there and beat those Packers!
- Alright I'm coming!
Woo! We're gonna crush those Packers!
Thanks knee shoes.
Yeah! Come on!