Relax, it was only set on stun.
Additional Credits [+]
Added over 2 years ago
2858 funny votes
1615 die votes
Description: Relax, it was only set on stun.
Patience is overrated...
Patience is overrated...
- This video is funny, regardless of circumstance, I refuse to concern myself with the plight of kittens when millions of people suffer far worse everyday. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not concerned about the people either, I'm just saying if I were to care about something it'd be them first, the environment second, the global economy third...shit this could take all suffice to say kittens and their fates are at the bottom of a very long list of shit I current don't give a shit about.
- Actually, im quite the opposite from Kyle. Although im not a Peta maniac or anything of that nature i care about animals far more than people. Animals dont know any better but yet humans act like retards on a daily basis so the less the better. But, this video is funny and unfortuantely comes at the expense of these kittens but as with everything in life you cant take it THAT serious. Both humans and animals die everyday and you cant save them all.
- lol super funny
- how did they do that? :/
- that lol
- These cats had myotonia congenita, or fainting goat syndrome. It's more commonly found in goats, obviously. It means that they go into rigid paralysis because of any slight sound or movement. The paralysis could last up to a full 2 minutes or so. These little guys died from it. =/
- People who abuse animals...have something wrong with them!
- What is the true explanation behind this video?
- Set on stun? right...I'm not relaxed about that....this is sick. What's next...small babies? Yeah the guy doing this must be really psychotic...................... several sessions in psychotherapy needed.
- Wow, you people scare me, there is no such thing as a "home laser blaster" I cannot believe people think this is real... just a Joke made with comp fx. if you ever owned kittens (and I have) you know they just "fall over" a lot on their own (learning to walk). was laughing my ass off watching this.
- I can't believe for two seconds that people are actually arrogant enough to not realize its a damn joke. They're kittens, they fall over. None the less people are saying "Animal abuse is bad, mmmk?". Well duh, people know that. Obviously no kittens were harmed in the making of this video. Just kittens being kittens with added EFFECTS. Take the video as a joke, someone put good effort into this to make people giggle. Don't talk down because you believe in a damn laser that doesn't exist, none the less would not be used on kittens if it did...
- Poor babies.
- The lasering is fake. Charlie and Spike were two kittens with myotonia congenita, otherwise known as 'fainting goat' syndrome. at the slightest sound or movement, the kittens responded by collapsing and falling into a rigid paralysis which lasted about a minute before they returned to normal.If a pin dropped they dropped too. This condition had hardly ever before been diagnosed in a cat, is rarely found in dogs and is more common in goats. The kittens were able to walk, but they could not run or jump. sadly they both died from this condition in October 2010.
- ummmm why is this on a comedy site? nothing funny about it.....sad and insensitive. yuck.
- saw this video and wondered what was going on here..
- Why is this supposed to be funny?