Getting ready to co-headline their Never-Ending Summer Tour, 311 and The Offspring got themselves into a little bit of trouble when band members P-Nut and Noodles got pulled over by State Troopers Ramathorn (Jay Chandrasekhar) and Farva (Kevin Heffernan). Tickets at 311.com and Offspring.com
- June 26, 2018
- 1m Views
Nick Hexum & P-Nut (311)
Dexter Holland & Noodles (The Offspring)
Jay Chandrasekhar as Trooper Ramathorn
Kevin Heffernan as Trooper Farva
Adam Carolla as Himself
Director: Jay Chandrasekhar
Writers: Jay Chandrasekhar, Kevin Heffernan, Peter Raspler, Dashiell Driscoll
Executive Producer: Dashiell Driscoll
Producer: Nathan Vaughan
Production Manager: Jonathan Burns
Director of Photography: William Christensen
Camera Operator: Taylor Frontier
1st AC: Matt Krueger
2nd AC: Ryan Kerr
Gaffer/Grip: Scott Ray
Hair & Make-Up: Brenna Haukedahl
Sound: Danny Carpenter
June 26, 2018
- Yeah, get it on, welcome to the show.
Our guests, Nick Hexum, 311.
Dexter Holland from The Offspring.
These two guys are in the bands,
and they're touring all summer long.
- All of that is correct.
- Carolla knows his facts.
- Yeah, but hold on a second.
Looks like your tour's apparently not going anywhere.
Your band mates just got pulled over.
- You know how fast you were going?
- Ramathorn, enough of this stupid game.
I don't even get it.
Hey, I smell something suspicious.
- That's probably just me, officer.
I switched to non-aluminum deodorant this week.
- Smells like sheep's ass.
- Where are you boys headed?
- We're on a rock tour.
- Oh, well looky here, Ramathorn.
Looks like we got some fancy-pants rock stars.
- Just normal pants.
- Actually, I switched to non-aluminum pants this week.
- Is that some kind of joke?
- Apparently not, officer.
and The Offspring.
- Not the band names, dumb-dumb.
What are your real names?
- P-Nut and Noodles.
- They still doin' band names?
- Sounds like band names.
That sounds like Thai food.
I love me some Thai food.
- I eat American noodles.
Love it or leave it, baby.
- Hey, are we in trouble here?
- Where's this rock tour headin'?
- 29 cities,
coast to coast.
- Oh, hey, you guys got a lead singer in this band?
Wait, what are you called again?
- Nah, they're called Peanut Offspring you idiot.
- Hey, do you guys know I sang in a men's chorus
back in junior college?
Yeah, first soprano.
- Hmm, okay.
- Maybe we'll let you out of this ticket
if you let me join the band.
Both bands already have lead singers.
- Yeah, well now you got a new one.
Come on, Ramathorn!
- Hey, watch our stuff back there!
- Oh, look, Thorn!
You can play tambo!
- The hell do you do with this, Peanut?
- Don't ask.
- Well hello, Shirley.
That's legal in some states.
- Well, well, Officer Farva and I are gonna
sit here while you two smoke the whole bag.
- Oh, please, no.
- Screw that, we're rock stars now, Thorny.
Let's toke some doobies!
Hit that tambo!
(punk rock music)
Alright, move it Pee Noodles, we got a gig!