How many periods does a rapper like D.R.A.M really need in his name? Aren't they just holding him back from simply being DRAM? It's not like he's their father... or is he?
- October 23, 2017
- 280k Views
DRAM: as Himself
CORY BLOVITCH: Ryan Perez
DOT 1: Evan Alacio
DOT 2: Cristian Fagins
DOT 3: Alexandra Fagins
DOT 4: Tyrel Jackson Williams
BABY MOMMA: Ego Nwodim
DIRECTOR / WRITER: Pat O'Brien
EXECUTIVE PRODUCER: Kate Lilly
TALENT PRODUCER: Luke Esselen
PRODUCERS: Sean Famoso, Carlon Ramong, Sean Boyle
UPM: Jack Bradley
DP: Matt Sweeney
CAM OP A: Steve Kan
CAM OP B: Craig Schumacher
CAM OP C: Ryan Bender
GAFFER: Ed Scully
KEY GRIP: Branden Barton
PRODUCTION DESIGNER: Ashley Swanson
ART DIRECTOR: Brandon Schwartzel
WARDROBE: John Thompson
MAKEUP: Brenna Haukedahl
SOUND MIXER: Alex Dawson
PA: Elle Eckley
PA: Chiara Montali
EDITOR: Danielle Billeaux
STUDIO TEACHER: Max Zarou
October 23, 2017
- Welcome back to Corey, I'm Corey Blovich,
today we're joined by rapper DRAM.
- DRAM, God damn.
- Well, DRAM.
- This is exactly why I'm fuckin' here man, it's DRAM, yo.
Like, people keep mispronouncing my name and bro, these
periods is making that shit even worse, bro, like ...
- DRAM is of course referring to his four beautiful periods,
Joshua, Kimberly, Manwell, and Dotty.
DRAM says he's been taking care of these rambunctious
periods for years and, well, he's
just about at the end of his rope.
- I feed these fat little mother (bleep) periods,
send they little dumb asses to school.
- What kind of school do periods go to?
- Grammar school, bro, I even take these little
mother (bleep) on tour with me.
- So, how do you guys like going on tour with your dad?
Does he take good care of you?
- Yeah, it's cool, I mean, he's got his rules, you know
the bus is a'rockin' don't come a'knockin', you know.
- Now, DRAM, you say you're starting to suspect
that your baby momma, L'Brenda, lied to you,
and you don't even think these periods are yours.
- Bring her mother (bleep) ass up out here.
- Well, let's go ahead and meet the baby momma
that DRAM says is sticking him
with these fat little roundies.
- DRAM says he takes care of these kids?
Corey, please, he ain't nothing but a dirty dog
who got me pregnant four separate times,
and he did it sleazily, and now he's trying
to say these periods ain't his?
Mmm, I think he's been smoking too much broccoli.
- Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome L'Brenda.
- Man, (bleep) y'all, y'all don't know me,
(bleep) you, you bitch ass nigga.
- Hey, yo, (bleep) you, (bleep) ...
- Hey, it's me, I'm out here now, I'm out here now.
- Look at yo fat ass.
- Ugly ass, look at what you doin' to yo son.
- Pick yo son up, sit on yo daddy lap, sit on yo daddy lap.
- Nah, man, that's my least favorite one.
Bro, no, you can stay over there wit' yo momma.
- Thank you for having me today, Corey.
It is nice to be up on stage with a real man.
- DRAM I think your baby momma fond of me.
- Get my shit right, it's "Yeah, I know
your baby momma fond of me.", say it.
- Yeah, I know your momma fond of me.
- That was perfect.
- You dumb ass bitch, bro.
- You weak ass nigga.
- Let's get to the source of this conflict.
- Yo body stink and yo attitude stink.
- Bitch, your hair stink, that (bleep) smell like hot glue.
- DRAM, why do you think L'Brenda's mad at ya?
- 'Cause she trying to stick me with
some mother (bleep) shit that ain't mine.
These periods is not mine, bro, like ...
- This nigga is yo son.
- I was gonna say, he's older
than the other three, significantly.
- Okay, and, what?
Dot, dot, dot, what?
- Don't you just wanna get that mother (bleep) check?
What is you spending it on?
- My kids should be eating at Nobu.
- Spend it on 'em.
- Joshua, tell yo daddy just how much
you like yellow tail sashimi.
- Yellow tail sashimi fire, dad.
- Well, DRAM, we're about to find out the results
of the paternity test to determine
whether or not these four periods are actually yours.
- And they is.
when it comes to the paternity of these periods,
Joshua, Kimberly, Manwell, and who could forget Dotty,
are not the father.
- Hey, dumb bitch, dumb bitch.
- Calm down, everybody.
DRAM, DRAM, come back on ...
- No (bleep) way.
- DRAM, come back, DRAM, DRAM, DRAM.
DRAM's gone, your mom's gone.
How do you kids feel?
- What kinda question is that?
- This is sort of a difficult moment
in the life of a young kid.
Together, you guys sort of look
like text message that's being sent.
- [Interviewer] You gonna take care of those kids, though?
- Man, them mother (bleep) kids ain't mine,
fuck them Goddamn kids, man.
I want them mother (bleep) out of my name,
out of my life, know what I'm saying,
no more periods in my (bleep), man.
It's just DRAM, man, know what I'm saying.
Them attachments is crazy as (bleep), man.
- I'm just trying to think, your mom's not
gonna take ya, and DRAM's clearly not gonna,
- Get the (bleep) outta here.
- At this point, I can't take ya.
Does anyone wanna take the periods, in the audience?
- That's just cold.