Additional Credits [+]
Starring Sarah Silverman
Starring Sarah Silverman
Added 8 months ago
Description: Sarah Silverman speaks out about all the voter ID laws going into effect to keep minorities and seniors from voting. Check out http://letmypeoplevote2012.com/ for more.
Patience is overrated...
Patience is overrated...
- This makes my boner itch.
- You are beautiful, you are funny, you are smart I think you are amazing. No, really, I mean it.
- Sarah is super-smart. I have been agreeing with her all her career.
- 5-Year Prison Sentence for NAACP Executive: Voting for the Deceased
- A Mississippi NAACP executive is in jail after being convicted of voter fraud
- hussah! Sarah! though a word of caution, they're committed to their wacky world views and resultant policies and i hear they're packing trans-vaginal ultrasound probes with a vengeance. Keep up the (good) funny shit, Tom
- that was not meant to be posted I was just ineptly trying to sort out other ways to post, and it went off
- Well done !
- I've been using the term black-irish all week! btw sorry Sarah, Alison Rosen is already my new (jew) best friend. We can still hang out sometimes tho
- My grandmother is 92 and was born in a barn. If she can get an ID anyone can. This is a moot argument and does not stand up to any laws or practices already in place.
- yea, the only thing the law dentures is illegal immigrants voting. and they just have to claim they have been here a few years and went to school under a different name, no paperwork required and then there legal citizens.
- you can use a id card they take about a week to get, and some states are same day. if you registered to vote you already have a id somewhere capable of voting with. there are currently 2k illegal immigrants in Florida alone who are registered to vote, if they can do it you sure as hell can.
- Or you could just go to the DMV and get a regular old ID card. Hmm, conspiracy theorists seem to have overlooked that issue.
- School IDs aren't allowed, but Gun licenses are allowed. That makes a ton of sense, actually. First of all, do you know how many State colleges not only let illegal immigrants enroll, but now offer them in-state tuition as well? So proof of being a student at a State college does NOT equal proof of your right to vote as a US citizen. On the other hand, do you know what it takes to get a gun license? It doesn't take a whole lot, yes. That is as long as you're over 21, have not committed a felony, and are a (law-abiding) US citizen. Now let's look at the people who are allowed to vote in US elections: -Over 18 -US citizens -Have not committed a felony Wow, A student enrolled at a state college could NOT be any of the three above, while you have to qualify for ALL THREE to get a gun license. And Sarah, it's a gun license, NOT A GUN.
- Biggest crock ever
- I have a firearm owner identification card, but do not own a gun. A "gun ID" is acceptable because it requires a picture, current address, and is state issued. This video makes it seem like there is some special provision for gun IDs, which is incorrect. None the less, I think this law is unnecessary.
- This is why celebrities should stay out of politics, half-ass rehashing someone else's mindless propaganda, with predictable race bating, class bating and fear mongering, shut up and tell your fart jokes, leave the politics to the professionals. You cretins even make me look smart.
- Every study over the past 30 years has found voter fraud to be virtually non-existent. Purging the vote of the groups mentioned, however, would be statistically significant, but probably still not enough to save the hand-wringing right - voter ID laws are desperate acts from a party that is taking the fast track to irrelevance.
- Sarah Silverman, you are too fucking right. Backass, Republican born policies under the guise of civil protectionism. One day the US will Anex my country, and then I too will be ashamed to be an American.
- GOP..if they can not win legally CHEAT!!!
- Lots of old people vote conservatively. There is lots of voting fraud and NON-CITIZENS voting. You can't get a Drivers License without proving who you are. You can't rant a video at a video store without an ID. You can't check a book out of the library without proof of address. Liberals, you EPICALLY FAIL on this issue.
- $25 bucks? Come on you lazy farts... like you can't scrape THAT much up?? Stop buying weed, malt liquor, or even food for a couple of days! Your voice makes a difference to the rest of your country. Don't let the scum right wing plow you under. Fuck the man.
- I love you Sarah Silverman. Nailed it!
- Yes. We should definitely tell 88 year old grandmas in wheelchairs to spend an entire day at the DMV so they can pay (poll tax, anyone?) to get an ID that they never needed the last 70 years until some dickwads decided Voter Fraud was a problem. Except for the fact that it isn't. At all. Since 2000, there have been- out of hundreds of millions of votes cast- exactly 633 incidents of voter fraud. But apparently this requires making people- including elderly who gave up their driver's licenses, veterans, the poor- spend hours getting IDs *and* requiring they pay (hello AGAIN, poll tax). Voter Photo ID Requirement- a complex solution for which there is no problem.