John Boehner was just elected the Speaker of the House. Let's give him a warm welcome with pictures of him at his most vulnerable. Done and done.
View all on one page
1 / 12
21 Nic Cage Face Swaps That Will Keep You Up at Night Man, this guy takes method acting to a whole 'nother level. More at: http://imgur.com/a/BiCeS by Nic Cage FacePresident Obama and Conan O'Brien's Best Jokes from the 2013 WHCD Barack Obama and Conan O'Brien went toe to toe at the WHCD. Here are their best lines. by As UsualGatsby-Inspired Product Promotion is Getting out of Hand The fashion, the drinks, the cars... the upcoming film, "Gatsby" is a marketing gold mine. Here are some products pulled from the era that are bound to spark a r... by Taylor Orci
Let's Get in a Little Closer
Check out these other funny slideshows!
- WELL, HERE HE IS...THE WEAK SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE, IN LIVING (ORANGE) COLOR, OLD YELLER, CRY BABY!!!!
- Very true Gary Locatelli
- Too much alcohol? too much Nicotine? too much caffeine? too much Racism? Too much Hipocresy? LOL!!!
- Cry babies should be in daycare centers,and not in Congress. Huh?
- These are just from the last 12 days he had to show up for work!
- Showing up is hard to do.
- Wow, just WOW!!!! What an ugly cur!!!
- Man up John! The hard work is just starting. Now you really need to come through with those budet cuts.
- what a cry baby He is going to be crying again in Novenber
- hide the whiskey from this man..!!
- "the weeper of the house" crying cause his multi-millionaire hedge fund owners won't let him do the right thing and make them pay as much taxes as their secretaries and toilet cleaners
- Is he crying for the people who will lose their jobs, or the children who will not get a head start, or for the middle class? I think not...rather, he is probably crying for being so beholden to the Tea Party's wishes, against his will...and because he feels sorry for president Obama.
- What's up with the eyeliner?
- baseball is America's game! It belongs to the people and the people is us. So I, Earl, say let there be baseball, let there be life
- the RINO has to go....unlike Obama he did not come from privilege, he came from a big family (12) and began working at the age of 8....unlike Obama he did not go to expensive private schools...unlike Obama's siblings his all are blue collar workers...unlike Obama he had to work for an education because he was white while Obama was promoted because he was black....and unlike Obama he had a real job....but he is old school....gotta go