The hunky Ashton Kutcher was a surprising pick to play Steve Jobs in an upcoming film. Here are some of the additional rumored castmembers for the movie.
View all on one page
1 / 9
President Obama and Conan O'Brien's Best Jokes from the 2013 WHCD Barack Obama and Conan O'Brien went toe to toe at the WHCD. Here are their best lines. by As UsualGatsby-Inspired Product Promotion is Getting out of Hand The fashion, the drinks, the cars... the upcoming film, "Gatsby" is a marketing gold mine. Here are some products pulled from the era that are bound to spark a r... by Taylor Orci21 Nic Cage Face Swaps That Will Keep You Up at Night Man, this guy takes method acting to a whole 'nother level. More at: http://imgur.com/a/BiCeS by Nic Cage Face
Nick and Joe Jonas
Check out these other funny slideshows!
- That was fucking funny.
- Shocking and informative.
- Effin Hystericle!!!
- Wozniak looks a lot more like a Wahlberg to me.
- I think the casting is giving Chris Hemsworth a little too much brain cred!
- how weird that Tyrese is gonna be Bill Gates?? Which casting director was high off their ass when this decision was made??
- seriously ashton kutcher is steve jobs? um just get j.k. simmons to be steve jobs.
- As much as I can't stand Kutcher, he actually looks quite a lot like Steve Jobs when Jobs was young and had hair. Andy Samberg looks even more like him.
- The Tyrese and Bill Gates had be in tears.
- And Armie Hammer as Michael Eisner (although that one actually sounds kind of possible)
- I thought Woz was being played by Paula Dean.
- I honestly thought it was real until Lautner.
- I think we all can agree that Tracey Morgan is a spitting image of Steve Jobs. lol
- If Jason Statham is in it, then the movie is a fucking epic win. Oh wait, it already was, it was a movie about Jobs. Statham makes it even more of a win!
- Tyrese as Bill Gates had me rolling.
- Tyrese as Bill Gates....I smell Oscar!!!! LOL!!
- Whoopi Goldberg should be Jobs.