The dead deserve our respect. Especially those this awesome.
View all on one page
1 / 10
15 Pics That Prove Sometimes Even One Job is Too Many Damnit, you had one job! Wait, what's that? You're having some family troubles? Oh, well then, it's cool, I guess. by You're Doing It Wrong9 Hilarious Letters Written By Kids to Their Teachers Dear Teacher: You're the best, but let's agree we can both use the summer away from each other. by You're Doing It Right21 More Photos of Bill Clinton Having the Goddamn Time of His Life Bill Clinton dishes out another lesson on how to live life to the fullest, so grab your pencils and take notes this time. by Look What I FoundIf Superman Comics Were As Sad As "Man Of Steel" Looks ...they'd be Silver Age comics issues that can't get over their psychological issues. by Alex SchmidtThe Photo Booth from the Game of Thrones 'Red Wedding' Relive the memories with photos by Frey/Lannister by Chris Poole
1. Looks like we all found a new hero
2. Deal with it, Red Coats
3. Getting the Last Word
4. Well Said
5. Depends on how you look at it
6. The Respect he Deserves
7. Yes, Yes, and Yes
8. Unreached goal leads to badass gravestone
9. True, but went out with style
10. Nailed It
Check out these other funny slideshows!
- Thug wit it.
- yes you are very sick.. lol
- those are awesome
- these r hilarious!!
- lol "he never killed a man .... that did not need killing"
- Well this sucks lol
- i dont get the JACK LEMMON one
- Eric W. Jr spelled "a lot" wrong
- People are always doing radical stuff on my birthday.
- " I told you I was sick"......Love it!
- this is funny
- its a spike milligan joke "i told you i was ill"
- I told you I was sick....is definitely the best!
- thank GOD i wasn't one of them.
- I don't understand the Lloyd C. Linton one.
- Damn now I need to top this shit ,')
- mine will be watch this
- On mine I'm having SEE I told you one day I'd fit in those jeans again!
- I paid $32.67 for a XBOX 360 and my mom got a 17 inch Toshiba laptop for $94.83 being delivered to our house tomorrow by FedEX. I will never again pay expensive retail prices at stores. I even sold a 46 inch HDTV to my boss for $650 and it only cost me $52.78 to get. Here is the website we using to get all this stuff, PennyTop.com
- i told you i was sick
- Francis Michele Sweeny Jr., Jordan Gerstorff, Zach Ryan... this is for you!