Kirk talked, the internet listened. Here's some Kirk Cameron memes stemming from his appearance on Pierce Morgan's show proudly admitting his homophobia!
View all on one page
1 / 16
10 More Ridiculous Headline/Picture Combinations (That Should Have Led to Major Fi... Sometimes as a newspaper editor you have to make the tough decisions. Other times, however, you need to skip out early for dinner or something and you just let t... by Oh, News!
Check out these other funny slideshows!
- top notch!
- :( mean pictures lol i didnt kno wht 2 say
- of course you would you probably have 100 cats
- Now Funny or Die is bashing homophobes, sooo... you're no better.
- Kirk cameron is just stuck in the closet and hates himself.
- I disagree with people who do drugs as a lifestyle, does that make me a drugaphobe? I disagree with pedophilia...does that make me a pedophobe? Just because someone disagrees with the homosexual lifestyle doesn't make them "afraid" of homosexuals.
- I like that @Kevin McQuillen thinks choosing to do drugs and being a homosexual are the same thing. He's obviously a Republican.
- I love the pro-choicers who drop the "making women have their rapist's babies" card...what a winning argument. Try looking at national statistics, less than 1/2 percent of all abortions are because of rape - nearly 87% are from simply unwanted pregnancies that have nothing to do with the health of the woman or the baby.
- Just because Kirk Cameron doesn't agree with homosexuality doesn't mean he is a homophobe. I am so tired of people thinking that if you disagree with a certain lifestyle than they must be afraid of it or hate the people who are. It's ok to think something is wrong. It's ok to disagree about stuff. Thinking something is wrong and hating people are two different things.
- is dis real?
- FIRST AMENDMENT...
- Kirk is a born-again Christian ( that must've been hell for his mother having an adult going through her birth canal!). On Growing Pains Mike Seaver (Kirk Cameron) was suppose to marry Julie Costello (Julie McCullough). Julie showed up to film the Wedding episode and instead Kirk had Julie McCullough fired because she had appeared nude in a magazine. It was explained on the show that she dumped Mike.
- The irony will be when one of his children or grandchildren is gay.
- Ha!!! that's hella funny
- This article was not funny so hopefully this stupid website just dies! I could care less what Kirk Cameron or any hollywood ass-clown thinks, but I will fight to the death to defend his right to think it! I suggest you people do the same!
- I wonder if Kirk Cameron was only against incest, would Funny or Die still try to ridicule him or would he automatically be bumped up to "Chosen One" status? Seriously though, this is a pretty weak forced meme.
- Yeah, you guys. Criticizing something someone says always means they want to repeal the first amendment. FREE SPEECH. Am I right?
- The person who wrote this was full of hate not Kirk Cameron!!!!
- The state of being married b : the mutual relation of husband and wife, “spouse” refers only to a person of the opposite sex who is a husband or a wife. For this cause a man shall leave his father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife; and the two shall become one flesh. This is the webster, Constition and the Bible, But we the people must change for the few, Why?
- We should applaud Kirk Cameron's bravery. It must be very hard for a homosexual to be coming out so forcefully against homosexuality. Not a lot of gays are willing to admit that their gayness is evil. Thank you, Kirk, for leading the way.
- shame, as he is a nice person.
- i don't care if people are gay my point was freedom of speech, should be upheld. regardless if you for or agains't something thats your right. and calling me a lonely hag or whatever won't change my mind it just shows stupidity and is hatefull and won't do anything proactive.
- Everybody has they're right to believe what they want, God gave them free will. What you chose to do with that free will is entirely up to you. We also have something called freedom of speech, so that means that gives me the freedom to say I believe in God, I read the bible and I am a born again christian. I'm not going to hate you for what you do but it doesn't mean I might like what you do. WWJD????
- I am a 40 year old female who is married to a man that is 28 years old. We met on Sugarm/ommylove.com，since I was 21. I fell in love with his shortly after meeting his and I love his more now than before. This is the most complete and loving relationship I have ever had. And to a person that posted before, I didn’t have any trouble getting boys my own age. And I do emphasize "boys". Most women my age are not ready for a mature relationship even if they say they are. All they want to do is play house but when real life finally knocks on the door they don’t want anything to do with it. Age doesn’t have as much to do with the relationship as one would think. My wife and I both love and respect each other regardless of our ages and neither of us have ever been so happy.
- Everyone should look at some of the other comments, and things this arrogant little toad has said. He is an embarrassment to anyone with a brain. Crocoduck anyone? Yup, he's credible. Why anyone would defend, or even admit to agreeing with this religiotard is stupidity in its purest form. As long as hateful little morons like this have the bible as their excuse, they will say what they want. C'mon Kirk, have the courage to say what you really are. A gutless little homophobe in a white sheet.