Phyllis Diller was an incredible comedian and she will be missed, here are 10 of her best jokes.
View all on one page
1 / 10
19 More of the Greatest Yearbook Moments of All Time (Volume 6) Another round of those voted 'most likely to be awesome.' by Look What I FoundThe Photo Booth from the Game of Thrones 'Red Wedding' Relive the memories with photos by Frey/Lannister by Chris PooleIf Superman Comics Were As Sad As "Man Of Steel" Looks ...they'd be Silver Age comics issues that can't get over their psychological issues. by Alex Schmidt21 More Photos of Bill Clinton Having the Goddamn Time of His Life Bill Clinton dishes out another lesson on how to live life to the fullest, so grab your pencils and take notes this time. by Look What I Found8 More Canceled Products from JCPenney's Controversial Dictators Line JCPenney came under fire last week, after someone noticed that a tea kettle they were selling resembled Adolph Hitler. However, the "Hitler Teakettle," was just ... by Jason Flowers
Check out these other funny slideshows!
- RIP Phyllis!
- I ove Ma Diller my real Mom!! RIP :((
- She was the best there was. She was an encouragement to us ordinary people to do something more with our lives. We have lost one of the great joys of life. RIP Phyllis.
- really going to miss her!
- Great lady!
- Take Fang, please! I'll be here all week. Don't forget to tip your waitress!
- Such a legendary comedienne with a hearty laugh that would bring a smile to anybody's face. R.I.P. Phyllis Diller.
- RIP We'll miss you!
- I voted DIE... but then again, I guess god voted the same way, so I am a day late, and a dollar short. Oh well.... Too soon? LOL
- Thanks for the laughs and memoris Mrs. Diller! RIP
- Casket designed by Omar of Omaha
- She has been channeling through me and i can't stop saying funny sit and laughing now!! it's INSANE!! But I love it!! God Bless Phyllis Darling Diller! RIP and stay in my head always! Thanks! Annie Love
- She was unique. There will never be another with her acerbic warmth.