The Republican National Convention kicks off this week in Tampa, Florida. Here are the speakers we are looking forward to.
View all on one page
1 / 13
Gatsby-Inspired Product Promotion is Getting out of Hand The fashion, the drinks, the cars... the upcoming film, "Gatsby" is a marketing gold mine. Here are some products pulled from the era that are bound to spark a r... by Taylor OrciPresident Obama and Conan O'Brien's Best Jokes from the 2013 WHCD Barack Obama and Conan O'Brien went toe to toe at the WHCD. Here are their best lines. by As Usual10 More Ridiculous Headline/Picture Combinations (That Should Have Led to Major Fi... Sometimes as a newspaper editor you have to make the tough decisions. Other times, however, you need to skip out early for dinner or something and you just let t... by Oh, News!21 Nic Cage Face Swaps That Will Keep You Up at Night Man, this guy takes method acting to a whole 'nother level. More at: http://imgur.com/a/BiCeS by Nic Cage Face
C. Montgomery Burns
Check out these other funny slideshows!
- The stupidity of this amazes me.
- starting to get fed up with the uber-liberalism. i come here to laugh, not for this kind of crap.
- No Mr Krabs? WTF
- Invalid! Dr.Doom belongs to no political party. Doom is his own political party.
- It's really a shame that it only took one man, a socialist president, to demonize capitalism. Even in death the U.S.S.R. is haunting America. Fidel Castro must be laughing his ass off right now.
- What about Lumberg?
- I think Gus Fring and Don Draper would show up to say something too
- Will McAvoy would NOT vote for Mitt Romney.