Go ahead, put these in your blu-ray players. Try. We'll wait....Did you get some sort of error message that read "Can't Play. Too Awesome"? Thought so.
View all on one page
1 / 11
21 Nic Cage Face Swaps That Will Keep You Up at Night Man, this guy takes method acting to a whole 'nother level. More at: http://imgur.com/a/BiCeS by Nic Cage Face
Featuring lines like"I don't think so, bushy sideburns."
Donatello on Keytar? One adult, please.
The ONLY place to find babes on the internet
We're assuming that's the director on the bottom left.
Also a B-Side off of the new Jesse and the Rippers single
"I like my legato cool." -Derryl Gabel
Make sure to check out the "Exclusive WWW Site"
The Original 'Teen Mom'
Fact: Every muscular person in the 80s looked like that.
Check out these other funny slideshows!
- #11-The funniest comment :)
- I learned Español from watching #1 so much as a youth.....good times
- #7 "Crash Course" yep!
- Dude, I have (#4) Dog Sitter on DVD. The Dogs don't want to watch that shit! They like Ellen and the BBC.
- That TMNT tape is fuckin' awful xD
- Look at the size of their hands in #11 - THEY"RE MASSIVE!!!
- i went to this concert when I was like 2 or 3
- I wish I owned these tapes.
- i have the tmnt tape and went to the consert
- FoD should acquire rights to these and release them on DVD!
- Um, I still have a copy of the TMNT Tour. And the Making of the Tour... LOL!!!
- I'm afraid the TMNT Rock Concert vid is grounds for ensuring the death of the VCR...if you saw the horror of that video, you'd agree.
- #7 that came from a Hollywood Video Library. LOL! No wonder they went out of business, they bought shit like that!
- Stamos looks like Adrian Grenier
- I believe you guys left one MAJOR thing out: http://www.lethalwrestling.com/le/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/no-holds-barred.jpg
- I've got a goodie: Bum Fights. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bumfights
- This slideshow does not like my computer, it wouldnt show half of them.
- I just saw a Garbage pail kids movie on VHS at an antique store this weekend.
- Got me a hankerin' for some B-B-Q! Pulled pork.
- I think I saw that Richard Karn tape here not too long ago...? you know it's like soft core for the Bears.
- I had the making of TMNT concert tape growing up and there was a vhs of the concert as well. Was also I believe my first 'concert' experience.