Mitt Romney made a hilarious birther joke on Friday! But have you seen his whole act? It’s pretty amazing. Here are 9 of Romney’s greatest jokes.
View all on one page
1 / 11
If Superman Comics Were As Sad As "Man Of Steel" Looks ...they'd be Silver Age comics issues that can't get over their psychological issues. by Alex Schmidt19 More of the Greatest Yearbook Moments of All Time (Volume 6) Another round of those voted 'most likely to be awesome.' by Look What I Found21 More Photos of Bill Clinton Having the Goddamn Time of His Life Bill Clinton dishes out another lesson on how to live life to the fullest, so grab your pencils and take notes this time. by Look What I Found8 More Canceled Products from JCPenney's Controversial Dictators Line JCPenney came under fire last week, after someone noticed that a tea kettle they were selling resembled Adolph Hitler. However, the "Hitler Teakettle," was just ... by Jason FlowersThe Photo Booth from the Game of Thrones 'Red Wedding' Relive the memories with photos by Frey/Lannister by Chris Poole
Check out these other funny slideshows!
- I thought this site was supposed to be funny, not left of center.
- You're not wearing your magic underwear, obviously...pfft!
- romney's got jokes....
- I thought people who didn't find this funny have mental problems of some sort.
- there is a ton of funny stuff on this sght
- Funny, though Romney wouldn't drink a diet coke since he's mormon, or is that part of the joke? If it is, it's not funny. The other parts are
- It's gross that this guy is the best the Republican party can muster for 2012. Other politicians really do have a list of actual jokes and anecdotes.
- Oh Mitty you're so witty.