Pop quiz, a*shole: the President of the United States is doing a live AMA on Reddit. If you could ask/tell him just one thing, what would it be? Answer: Uh, better go think a little bit harder you guys. (via: http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/z1c9z/i_am_barack_obama_president_of_the_united_states/)
View all on one page
1 / 22
21 Nic Cage Face Swaps That Will Keep You Up at Night Man, this guy takes method acting to a whole 'nother level. More at: http://imgur.com/a/BiCeS by Nic Cage Face10 More Ridiculous Headline/Picture Combinations (That Should Have Led to Major Fi... Sometimes as a newspaper editor you have to make the tough decisions. Other times, however, you need to skip out early for dinner or something and you just let t... by Oh, News!
Lastly, a very patient response from POTUS to all this tomfoolery...
He ended with THIS. #bestpresidentever
Check out these other funny slideshows!
Added 9 months ago
848 funny votes
536 die votes
Description: Pop quiz, a*shole: the President of the United States is doing a live AMA on Reddit. If you could ask/tell him just one thing, what would it be? Answer: Uh, better go think a little bit harder you guys. (via: http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/z1c9z/i_am_barack_obama_president_of_the_united_states/)
Patience is overrated...
Patience is overrated...
- I can't believe you sheeple really thought you were talking to the potus... idiots.
- In all fairness, he answered a few of the ones on this list. It only goes to show, that he's a geek through and through. And also that he was bored for a few hours.
- You're joking, right? AMA literally translates to "Ask Me ANYTHING". He is not on a political talk show.
- The problem is that FOD doesn't understand the reddit culture.
- If you don't have anything else to say be quiet :) I think that was pretty neat, I also think that it was him. Kudos Obama.
- Who put this together? That "very patient" response at the end is actually POTUS answering one of the "dumbest" questions listed above (about balancing work/family). He also DID comment on the imminent release of the White House's beer recipe. Die.
- I think this was a marvelous idea. It gave ordinary people a chance to talk with the President and relate to him on a personal level. This really showed the American people that the President values the average voter's opinions and thoughts and not just the cares of big donors to the campaign.
- If Clinton found the time for a blowjob why cant Obama find time for golf?
- Obama has three clones made of himself. One is responsible for campaign appearances, speeches, etc... The second is responsible for negotiations with the martians and other alien races, and the third is responsible for brewing beer and tasting it.
- Er, most of these were jokes. This wasn't meant to be a serious interview. Go home.
- Bleagh waste of time!
- Obama can not fix the economy devastated by wars He did not make the Iraq war or Afaghanstan Have mercy on this man
- This is a republic too.