New single-topic Tumblr. It's called Starbucks Spelling. It's hilarious and you should click on this link right now: http://starbucksspelling.tumblr.com/. Do it. All these pics are from there, where there are many more cups that were labeled by idiots.
View all on one page
1 / 10
10 More Ridiculous Headline/Picture Combinations (That Should Have Led to Major Fi... Sometimes as a newspaper editor you have to make the tough decisions. Other times, however, you need to skip out early for dinner or something and you just let t... by Oh, News!21 Nic Cage Face Swaps That Will Keep You Up at Night Man, this guy takes method acting to a whole 'nother level. More at: http://imgur.com/a/BiCeS by Nic Cage FaceGatsby-Inspired Product Promotion is Getting out of Hand The fashion, the drinks, the cars... the upcoming film, "Gatsby" is a marketing gold mine. Here are some products pulled from the era that are bound to spark a r... by Taylor Orci
Check out these other funny slideshows!
Added almost 2 years ago
2719 funny votes
1553 die votes
Description: New single-topic Tumblr. It's called Starbucks Spelling. It's hilarious and you should click on this link right now: http://starbucksspelling.tumblr.com/. Do it. All these pics are from there, where there are many more cups that were labeled by idiots.
Patience is overrated...
Patience is overrated...
- Here's to those of us who try out different names evertime we go to Starbucks! I am feeling kinda "Steffano" today!!!
- I love the DEATH one
- These are hilarious!!!! my name is spelled wrong pretty much everytime i go to the bucks.
- There mustn't be many Donna's in LA because NO ONE gets it right. I get "Sona," "Shauna," etc. I give a fake name now.
- Do they do this on purpose???
- maybe these people dont know how to spell and thats why they are working at starbucks instead of being the general manager for a multi-million dollar company
- If any of you know someone that works at starbucks, this is a ploy that they use for humor. And it works! My in-laws get fred and ginger every single time they go to starbucks...
- They spelled my name 'Evil' once. And I wasn't even being bad that day.
- i think the guy working there was a mexican
- That doesn't look like a Starbuck's cup SON!
- I got 'Ellen' last week.
- I'm Rick and I get Nick, Ray, Greg and even Brick once.
- My name is Ruth and I had it spelled as "Truth" in Santa Cruz, CA. This Starbucks employees need a spelling class!
- Well i guess i just dont get it cause this isnt funny to me
- Starbucks doesn't ask for your name where I'm from.
- My goodness!!! To good not to pass on!
- Where was the funny part?
- Customers need to speak up... I don't like saying "What?" 5 times just to write your name correctly on a cup! And its understandable if your name is Ellen & we write Helen... get over it.
- Dey du it all for phun and all ov yoo have weerd axsents...
- Hey Christian, your Starbucks is ready..lol
- sometimes it's the cashier and sometimes it's the person who doesn't clearly say their own name...
- you people need to either pronunciate clearer, hand out business cards with your names or not shop at starbucks. its all you.
- fuck you guys. YOU work at starbucks for a day. nobody gives a shit about your name. YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL.
- totally understandable..Lol I work in fast food and people call in orders all the time..Im made a sub for a austry...repeated "austry?" back into the phone and heard "yes austry" and said ok austry..turns out her was becky
- I make coffee at home and don't have this problem. Plus, my coffee doesn't taste horrible.