When recently asked about his thoughts on President Obama's Libya policy, Herman Cain drew a total blank (now officially known as 'going full Rick Perry.') As a result, Cain has finally started using the reminder app on his iPhone. Here are his latest entries:
View all on one page
1 / 6
10 More Ridiculous Headline/Picture Combinations (That Should Have Led to Major Fi... Sometimes as a newspaper editor you have to make the tough decisions. Other times, however, you need to skip out early for dinner or something and you just let t... by Oh, News!Gatsby-Inspired Product Promotion is Getting out of Hand The fashion, the drinks, the cars... the upcoming film, "Gatsby" is a marketing gold mine. Here are some products pulled from the era that are bound to spark a r... by Taylor Orci
Check out these other funny slideshows!
Added over 1 year ago
1429 funny votes
487 die votes
Description: When recently asked about his thoughts on President Obama's Libya policy, Herman Cain drew a total blank (now officially known as 'going full Rick Perry.') As a result, Cain has finally started using the reminder app on his iPhone. Here are his latest entries:
Patience is overrated...
Patience is overrated...
- I like Herman and these are still funny...
- GOP = Groping Old Pizzaman
- does anyone understand the nine was just him being an idiot saying no 3 times in the german language? or am i one of the few who caught that yea hes an idiot but still lol
- I like Herman, I just want someone to be president that has enough policy knowledge to beat a 4th grader on that game show. Ron Paul 2012 ~ The only real or moral choice for an intelligent conservative or liberal.
- I like him ,but I am not going to hand over the keys to the car to him.
- Prolly one of the dumbest presidential candidates in history, really find it sad he is leading in so many polls, what in the fuck is going on?!?!
- Us black folk are never satisfied ya know,Obama wasn't black enough and Herman is darker and by far more soulful(duster hat)but his name is Herman. Now if he changes his name to Herman Shabazz or "Ice Cain" I'm in.
- do we need a President who memorizes names of leaders of other countries? if so, perhaps we need to pull more people from Jeopardy to run the country. Though I don't think that's the key criteria.
- know I am not endorsing anyone with my comment. just making sure we remember what we are looking for here. Seems it is far too easy to get people to forget about what's actually important.
- yup yup yup!
- teehee :)
- now this is funny.
- Brilliant! They only left out one reminder: "Find out if oozbekibekistanstan is a real country"