Look at these dummies. No clue where to stand. No concept of depth perception.
View all on one page
1 / 14
9 Hilarious Letters Written By Kids to Their Teachers Dear Teacher: You're the best, but let's agree we can both use the summer away from each other. by You're Doing It Right19 More of the Greatest Yearbook Moments of All Time (Volume 6) Another round of those voted 'most likely to be awesome.' by Look What I Found21 More Photos of Bill Clinton Having the Goddamn Time of His Life Bill Clinton dishes out another lesson on how to live life to the fullest, so grab your pencils and take notes this time. by Look What I FoundThe Photo Booth from the Game of Thrones 'Red Wedding' Relive the memories with photos by Frey/Lannister by Chris Poole
Check out these other funny slideshows!
- Dogs are such attention junkies!
- Picture 10 : "sure, I let you keep him and who ends up driving the bulldozer to clean up after him?"
- they are of genius.
- Pic 12 is perfect...."I only let you guys think you're the pack leaders...HA!"
- I love the boxer pictures!!
- 10 and 14 both clearly know how to pose for pictures.
- !!! LMAO !!!
- Funny, but did they have to call the dogs "idiots"?
- I think they posed perfectly!
- great stuff!
- LOL! ROFL! LMFAO! x)))
- idiot dogs? Lol. They're dogs. they actually DON'T know how to pose. its not like they're celebrities on the red carpet. tbh like 70% of these pics were actually good.
- doggy photobombs!!!!!
- i like the last one xD
- not to be dumb, cuz, I think these are funny....but....isn't it the photographer's fault and not the dog's???? LOL
- They're all just stupid
- except 12
- firstname.lastname@example.org hi
- my buddy's step-aunt earned $14861 the previous month. she is making money on the internet and bought a $355300 house. All she did was get fortunate and put to use the instructions made clear on this site NuttyRich.c0m
- That dog in #13 is so freaking stupid.