Some of us have natural abilities. Those who can conquer any task. These are not those people.
View all on one page
1 / 13
10 More Ridiculous Headline/Picture Combinations (That Should Have Led to Major Fi... Sometimes as a newspaper editor you have to make the tough decisions. Other times, however, you need to skip out early for dinner or something and you just let t... by Oh, News!
Not Good at Robbery
Not Good at Taking Photographs
Not Good at Having a Name
Not Good at Getaways
Not Good at Headline Layouts
Not Good at Weddings
Not Good at Being Watermelon (or Corn)
Not Good at Being a Family Who Doesn't Hit Moose
Not Good at Posing for Pictures
Not Good at Scamming
Not Good at Reporting
Not Good at Binbows
Not Good at Facebook Courtship
Check out these other funny slideshows!
- need JESES Need me
- That's not robbery its larceny.
- hahah P.ENNIS
- The Microsoft one actually says "Michaelsoft" in Japanese. It is a used computer parts store and is just advertising itself using a familiar logo.
- The wedding one was awesome.....
- Lightly used guitar for sale, practically a steal. :)
- It's not the name that's awesome. It's how you title it "Not good at having a name". Instant epic!
- all I can say about #5 is...'Gee'
- On #2...well, at least he had himself framed correctly...ANYONE!? HA!
- #9 might be the first instance of a building engraving photobombing someone, I dunno...
- never wondered...how is China's dyslexia situation?
- i like 'being a family that doesn't hit moose' *chuckle*
- wait, i'm from virginal too!
- Actually, the second is "Not being good at gangstah...". It's actually a good shot. LOL
- No. 2 is as gangster as they come lol
- A widow from virginal at the very least is very "bright"
- classic niggah lol
- lol I did the after wedding stop at McDonalds too. I thought it was funny. We had a bunch of kids for our wedding party... they were much happier doing tons of pictures when they were full of Micky D's.