Over the past year, the candidates have been vying for more than the just the Presidency; they've been eying the coveted awards given out for excellence during the campaign trail. Let's take a look at some of the potential nominees, including those we have lost.
View all on one page
1 / 11
Gatsby-Inspired Product Promotion is Getting out of Hand The fashion, the drinks, the cars... the upcoming film, "Gatsby" is a marketing gold mine. Here are some products pulled from the era that are bound to spark a r... by Taylor Orci21 Nic Cage Face Swaps That Will Keep You Up at Night Man, this guy takes method acting to a whole 'nother level. More at: http://imgur.com/a/BiCeS by Nic Cage Face
Check out these other funny slideshows!
Added over 1 year ago
555 funny votes
191 die votes
Description: Over the past year, the candidates have been vying for more than the just the Presidency; they've been eying the coveted awards given out for excellence during the campaign trail. Let's take a look at some of the potential nominees, including those we have lost.
Patience is overrated...
Patience is overrated...
- I'm starting to think Funny or Die is crawling with more unfunny liberal drones than MotherJones, The Daily Kos and Media Matters put together. This is truly lame stuff.
- This group stopped being funny a long time ago. They are nothing but left wing drones. How come no jokes about the "fraud in chief". There is much to laugh at there. We will all be laughing in November when he gets fired.
- I gotta admit Newt Gingrich as the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man made me chuckle
- Make all the jokes you want about the Republican candidates....no matter who wins he nomination, they will be a 1000% better than the idiot that currently occupies the white house.
- If you like these ads, then you'll love the "B-Rock for President" campaign! Check it out on FunnyorDie and on YouTube.
- Andrew-remember...the left cat campaign on issues...so they HAVE to resort to insults and innuendo... For example...the other photo running around with Obama and his family saying something like "the "family values" party wants to replace a man who adores his family with a serial adulterer"....without mentioning that Obama consides a baby to be a "punishment"...
- first and last visit. will ferrell said it was funny but it is lame
- Why do right wing people get so butthurt over lame jokey stuff like this? Whine whine why are we always the victims whine whine.
- The motley crew of jokers the republicans are picking are never going to get into the White House, it's truly laughable. They are all homophobic jackasses