This year's Oscar nominees were announced and as usual, there were dissenting opinions on who deserved to be recognize. But if there's one thing everyone can agree on, it's that all the films would be winners if they starred Tom Hanks.
View all on one page
1 / 8
Gatsby-Inspired Product Promotion is Getting out of Hand The fashion, the drinks, the cars... the upcoming film, "Gatsby" is a marketing gold mine. Here are some products pulled from the era that are bound to spark a r... by Taylor Orci21 Nic Cage Face Swaps That Will Keep You Up at Night Man, this guy takes method acting to a whole 'nother level. More at: http://imgur.com/a/BiCeS by Nic Cage FacePresident Obama and Conan O'Brien's Best Jokes from the 2013 WHCD Barack Obama and Conan O'Brien went toe to toe at the WHCD. Here are their best lines. by As Usual
Check out these other funny slideshows!
Added 4 months ago
2065 funny votes
701 die votes
Description: This year's Oscar nominees were announced and as usual, there were dissenting opinions on who deserved to be recognize. But if there's one thing everyone can agree on, it's that all the films would be winners if they starred Tom Hanks.
Patience is overrated...
Patience is overrated...
- My last monthly check was $6500 working about 25 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can't believe how easy it was once I tried it out. The potential with this is endless. All you have to do is explained here >> http:\\qr.net\workinfo
- This is hilarious! Gotta Love Tom Hanks <3
- T.hanks for this!!!
- is dis real?
- So Tom Hanks didn't star in Beasts of the Southern Wild?
- LOL,,,love Tom Hanks!!!
- more like Hanks of the Southern Wilds
- T.Hanks !! Lol,ojlá hubiera stado en los oscares por Cloud Atlas!!
- Is all this because your next door Neighbor didn't put you in that Lincoln movie he was working on, and chose some Irish guy with a crappy left foot instead? Or was it because Spielberg's kids keep throwing their Frisbees into your backyard? Don't you think Beverly Hills Small Claims Court is a better place to settle this?
- Silver Linings: watch this 40-year-old guy date this 18-year-old quirky chick. Couldn't really wrap my head around that. I guess it was a good movie, but I never saw it. I WOULD'VE watched it if it had Hanks in it, though.... as the woman... and the man.
- Hanks as Django is awesome! That's a great shop job.