This year's Oscar nominees were announced and as usual, there were dissenting opinions on who deserved to be recognize. But if there's one thing everyone can agree on, it's that all the films would be winners if they starred Tom Hanks.
View all on one page
1 / 8
19 More of the Greatest Yearbook Moments of All Time (Volume 6) Another round of those voted 'most likely to be awesome.' by Look What I Found21 More Photos of Bill Clinton Having the Goddamn Time of His Life Bill Clinton dishes out another lesson on how to live life to the fullest, so grab your pencils and take notes this time. by Look What I Found9 Hilarious Letters Written By Kids to Their Teachers Dear Teacher: You're the best, but let's agree we can both use the summer away from each other. by You're Doing It Right15 Pics That Prove Sometimes Even One Job is Too Many Damnit, you had one job! Wait, what's that? You're having some family troubles? Oh, well then, it's cool, I guess. by You're Doing It Wrong
Check out these other funny slideshows!
Added 5 months ago
2074 funny votes
704 die votes
Description: This year's Oscar nominees were announced and as usual, there were dissenting opinions on who deserved to be recognize. But if there's one thing everyone can agree on, it's that all the films would be winners if they starred Tom Hanks.
Patience is overrated...
Patience is overrated...
- My last monthly check was $6500 working about 25 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can't believe how easy it was once I tried it out. The potential with this is endless. All you have to do is explained here >> http:\\qr.net\workinfo
- This is hilarious! Gotta Love Tom Hanks <3
- T.hanks for this!!!
- is dis real?
- So Tom Hanks didn't star in Beasts of the Southern Wild?
- LOL,,,love Tom Hanks!!!
- more like Hanks of the Southern Wilds
- T.Hanks !! Lol,ojlá hubiera stado en los oscares por Cloud Atlas!!
- Is all this because your next door Neighbor didn't put you in that Lincoln movie he was working on, and chose some Irish guy with a crappy left foot instead? Or was it because Spielberg's kids keep throwing their Frisbees into your backyard? Don't you think Beverly Hills Small Claims Court is a better place to settle this?
- Silver Linings: watch this 40-year-old guy date this 18-year-old quirky chick. Couldn't really wrap my head around that. I guess it was a good movie, but I never saw it. I WOULD'VE watched it if it had Hanks in it, though.... as the woman... and the man.
- Hanks as Django is awesome! That's a great shop job.