Listen, we know that despite the fact that it did not live up to its hype, Hurricane Irene was no joke. It was a very serious drizzling that inconvenienced a lot of people who bought a lifetime supply of peanut butter. Hell, it even broke Vermont. Vermont is broken, everyone. And it's Hurricane Irene's fault. THAT SAID, there were some very funny images that came from it, as it seemed to bring out the best in some folks. They are below.
View all on one page
1 / 8
10 More Ridiculous Headline/Picture Combinations (That Should Have Led to Major Fi... Sometimes as a newspaper editor you have to make the tough decisions. Other times, however, you need to skip out early for dinner or something and you just let t... by Oh, News!Gatsby-Inspired Product Promotion is Getting out of Hand The fashion, the drinks, the cars... the upcoming film, "Gatsby" is a marketing gold mine. Here are some products pulled from the era that are bound to spark a r... by Taylor OrciPresident Obama and Conan O'Brien's Best Jokes from the 2013 WHCD Barack Obama and Conan O'Brien went toe to toe at the WHCD. Here are their best lines. by As Usual
This is Just a Smart Idea
Easily The Winner of Hurricane Irene Right Here
Well Played, Oyster Bar
We Don't Know Who Let This Pervert on the Air, But We're Very Glad They Did
This Old Lady is Very Upset and It's Irene's Fault
Very Serious News Report Happening Right Here
Gotta Lock That Car Down.
New Yorkers Respond Appropriately
Check out these other funny slideshows!
Added over 1 year ago
5623 funny votes
466 die votes
Description: Listen, we know that despite the fact that it did not live up to its hype, Hurricane Irene was no joke. It was a very serious drizzling that inconvenienced a lot of people who bought a lifetime supply of peanut butter. Hell, it even broke Vermont. Vermont is broken, everyone. And it's Hurricane Irene's fault. THAT SAID, there were some very funny images that came from it, as it seemed to bring out the best in some folks. They are below.
Patience is overrated...
Patience is overrated...
- That's a big...Hurricane!
- Stay classy New York.
- i like the last one-the one of bieber was reaching way too hard
- He should probably see a doctor, Irene sounds like a slut.
- The storm it self wasn't bad but we are not going to have power for 5-7 days
- it is justin beiber at the vmas lastnight
- looks like i missed all the fun
- Straight outta DC, is a chump who will plug back in your sump pump and on the mold he'll get a jump.
- lmfao i laughed and lol'd at every pic
- I saw a clip of Bieber playing the drums, and of course you're all better and you all know someone better and blow it your keester, etc...but it showed a legit cool side that for some reason I guess his agent/promo/publicity dickwads/Hollywood Goon Patrol in charge of his career must really hate him to make him dress like this, etc...it's to late to change the publics mind though, media maggots have already sank the Bieb...
- new york is gay
- Kiss it Budddy
- I HAD A REALLY BAD DAY BECAUSE I LOST AN OLD FRIEND! SO THANKS FOR THE BELLY LAUGH!! WHOEVER TOOK THOSE PICS DID A GREAT F'ING JOB!! :))
- YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK!
- hahahahahaha funny lol ;)
- The news reporter, reports "sploosh"!!! lol hahahahahahaha
- And Hampton Roads' freaks make the news! Go Spi
- Why are people jumping on Solly, which is a totally normal name..not that a person can choose their family name anyway.....? Seems to me that Cruz blew up with the unnecesary language and went way over what seems a normal response. Not one of you involved in this petty display of hostility has EVER put "ur" when meaning "you're or your"...if you haven't I am sure that you have shortened other words... I don't think it was nice to call Solly a racist if you don'y know him..
- What started out a something funny was ruined because people need to grow up and act right. If you don't know how, ask someone. There is no reason to be mean and insulting to fellow human beings for no real reason......Peace
- Spiderman??? He looks like he's saying 'It get's me really choked up that there's nothing my spidey powers can do, it hurts right here, ya know.'
- The SUV wrapped in plastic... You can tell New Yorkers aren't used to storms like this.
- i cant believe this!! me and my sister just got two i-pads for $42.77 each and a $50 amazon card for $9. the stores want to keep this a secret and they dont tell you. go here Bidsget.com