Clint Eastwood gave a chair (yes, like the furniture) representing President Obama a bizarre and uncomfortably stern lecture at tonight's RNC in Tampa. When the Internet exploded immediately with reactions, we grabbed the first & best of them for you. If you missed the video you can see it here: http://thedorseyshawexperience.tumblr.com/post/30563690783/jajsdoiuhasigyad-eastweird
View all on one page
1 / 20
8 More Canceled Products from JCPenney's Controversial Dictators Line JCPenney came under fire last week, after someone noticed that a tea kettle they were selling resembled Adolph Hitler. However, the "Hitler Teakettle," was just ... by Jason Flowers21 More Photos of Bill Clinton Having the Goddamn Time of His Life Bill Clinton dishes out another lesson on how to live life to the fullest, so grab your pencils and take notes this time. by Look What I Found19 More of the Greatest Yearbook Moments of All Time (Volume 6) Another round of those voted 'most likely to be awesome.' by Look What I FoundIf Superman Comics Were As Sad As "Man Of Steel" Looks ...they'd be Silver Age comics issues that can't get over their psychological issues. by Alex Schmidt
And finally the President's Reaction via Twitter
Check out these other funny slideshows!
Added 10 months ago
3991 funny votes
508 die votes
Description: Clint Eastwood gave a chair (yes, like the furniture) representing President Obama a bizarre and uncomfortably stern lecture at tonight's RNC in Tampa. When the Internet exploded immediately with reactions, we grabbed the first & best of them for you. If you missed the video you can see it here: http://thedorseyshawexperience.tumblr.com/post/30563690783/jajsdoiuhasigyad-eastweird
Patience is overrated...
Patience is overrated...
- Too funny...I guess we'll believe ANYONE now.
- And I know people couldn't get over how great of a speech it was, how it was "captivating" and "moving". What is wrong with this country? The only captivating thing about it was the sad realization that Eastwood has finally gone off the Charlton Heston deep end.
- Well, a chair would be MUCH candidate than Joe Biden....You would never have to worry about the chair saying something stupid.....
- Have to agree - THE CHAIR WOULD BE BETTER THAN WHAT WE NOW HAVE (in the White House).
- Sadly though, he had a better dialogue with the chair than with Idiot Comrade Owebama. Jealousy is an ugly thing libs. Your moron in chief is on his way out, and there is nothing you can do to stop it, thank God! No more America hating muslim marxist in my White House.
- I think his craziness was pretty appropriate for the RNC. And just when you thought no one could out-crazy Sarah Palin, in walks Clint.
- Who gives a shit about clint, where the hell are thejobs we were promised? Our educational system is in shambles, and thanks to companies like viacom, americans are only getting dumber. Blissful ignorance is still ignorance people, and it does not matter what color you paint it. Get out and be the voice that revives america, and no i dont mean protest, but spread goodwill amongst all men, not because god says to, but because progress demands it.
- how do people really feel?
- Republican Convention Winners and Losers: LOSER: Mitt Romney. WINNER: Chair Watching that crazy old man talking to that empty chair last night made me miss Dad
- Chair 2012! (or 2016)
- Where's the: 'McKayla is not impressed with invisible Obama' pic? I think Eastwood should have used that for his backdrop.
- Funny, all of these people bashing Clint will be lining up to see his next movie. Priceless.
- The actual speech was funnier than this post. An empty chair is better than what we have in the White House right now. Sad thing is an empty chair is better than the republican nominee as well.
- Trying out for SNL appearance?
- "we own this country" who is "we"?
- I apoli-y-gize for them pygmies...
- clint was funny and great and obomanation is on his way out thank god!! go romney! time to get our country back on track and respected again. and that starts with a president that will lead and not bow to a prince and kiss putins ass.
- Those that demean it are too ignorant to understand it
- Remember everyone leave a chair in the middle of the room on the night of the election rumor is that obama will magically appear but dont sit down cause he is invisable O.O
- Empty "Hussein" chair finally we figured out his true name thanks clint
- THAT SURELY DID MAKE MY DAY!It is about time some one with common sense stood up and said their Mind!
- Where's the one with McKayla Maroney?
- Well he hasn't been doing anything that has helped the economy, so I guess You could call it that!You don't get it!
- Did any of you really listen to the speech? Clint did what he does best. He's an actor. He improvised to hopefully get your attention. He was funny, serious and true to his heart. I think he pointed out the important issues we as Americans should be concerned about. Maybe you should go back and listen to it again. Maybe you'll gain some knowledge.