LISTEN. This is not about mocking Fox News for any political agenda. This is about the fact that the network clearly has a tendency for major onscreen gaffes, which may or may not undermine those political agendas. It's also about alliterations. "Major MSNBC Mishaps" just sounds awkward.
View all on one page
1 / 12
President Obama and Conan O'Brien's Best Jokes from the 2013 WHCD Barack Obama and Conan O'Brien went toe to toe at the WHCD. Here are their best lines. by As Usual10 More Ridiculous Headline/Picture Combinations (That Should Have Led to Major Fi... Sometimes as a newspaper editor you have to make the tough decisions. Other times, however, you need to skip out early for dinner or something and you just let t... by Oh, News!
1. 0% Back Elementary Math
2. Yes. Yes they are.
3. Elie Wiesel: 1, Nazis: 0
4. Only When Watching Hard-Hitting News
5. Don't Think Gas is the Real Problem
6. Eqypt: Now Landlocked
7. See Sarcasm of Slide #1
8. The Caption Almost Seems Disappointed
9. Tops in the Ratings for a Reason
10. Well, Tops in the Ratings for Two Reasons
12. I Should Hope Not
Check out these other funny slideshows!
Added about 2 years ago
12344 funny votes
1390 die votes
Description: LISTEN. This is not about mocking Fox News for any political agenda. This is about the fact that the network clearly has a tendency for major onscreen gaffes, which may or may not undermine those political agendas. It's also about alliterations. "Major MSNBC Mishaps" just sounds awkward.
Patience is overrated...
Patience is overrated...
- @jdk624 COB would be the Columbus Blue Jackets
- Sucks that i have to get my comedy from fox news and news from comedy central
- well it's fox, what did you think?
- If slide #10 is real, does anyone know the circumstances? The subject they were discussing? When she might do that again, so I can set my DVR?
- @Glen Jordan Spangler they were talking about a couple of Goldman Sachs.
- Slide 12 is photoshopped. The original said "Civil War in Iraq, could it be a good thing."
- Very Funny-even though most ARE photo-shopped.
- terrible that people are so left-wing that they have to make fun of the GOP and anyone who backs them...
- @Trace, Fox News backs the GOP? That's impossible--Fox News is Fair and Balanced.
- Fox News is an oxymoron
- In reference to the shots that are not photoshopped, photos featuring errors like those can be taken from any television news source. It is a shame though that one of the only fairly balanced news networks is the one being targeted.
- Slide 6 can't be a real still shot... it just can't. It's so stupid it's unbelievable.
- @trace terrible that conservatives demonize everyone that disagrees with them and do so many other things to make themselves look like ignorant asses and make it so difficult to take them seriously
- If any of you get your news exclusively from the major networks fox or otherwise, you're a tool.
- Hey!!!! You guys forgot the time they ran a story with forged documents, or the time when they intentionally tipped over SUV's to support their story on car safety!!!!! Oh...wait....never mind....
- That is political arithmetic like that which has got America where it is today. We need a major housecleaning and replacement of our village idiot plus all of his confidantes.
- Fox news clearly believes that the biggest threat to American freedom is president
- "dsfgsdfgdsfgsdf sdfgsdfgsdfg"
- fox news is just a joke itself.. what is new? (noooo, im not a democrat for those whom are going to call me a leftist)
- #5 well you shouldve just asked the person typing, person: i never went to fot gwade me pawents have big truk
- lol egypt got a transfer
- I really dont get whats so funny about these. half of em are from their comedy sections, and the others dont make sence. like the chuck norris facts, if you actually watched em, you would see that they were doing it for fun. the not dead thing, same thing. it was a joke. and the back huckabee thing, that's just saying that huckabee would make a better president than obama or palin.
- CAN WE PLEASE PICK A BETTER SOURCE FOR COMEDY? PERHAPS COMEDY CENTRAL..
- Fox News: for people who flunked high school.