If there's anything Mitt can do, it's connect with the common man. Let's celebrate that in meme form. (Most of these come from Quick Meme: http://www.quickmeme.com/Relatable-Romney/)
View all on one page
1 / 10
9 Hilarious Letters Written By Kids to Their Teachers Dear Teacher: You're the best, but let's agree we can both use the summer away from each other. by You're Doing It Right15 Pics That Prove Sometimes Even One Job is Too Many Damnit, you had one job! Wait, what's that? You're having some family troubles? Oh, well then, it's cool, I guess. by You're Doing It Wrong19 More of the Greatest Yearbook Moments of All Time (Volume 6) Another round of those voted 'most likely to be awesome.' by Look What I FoundThe Photo Booth from the Game of Thrones 'Red Wedding' Relive the memories with photos by Frey/Lannister by Chris Poole
This is a real quote
Check out these other funny slideshows!
Added 11 months ago
2270 funny votes
335 die votes
Description: If there's anything Mitt can do, it's connect with the common man. Let's celebrate that in meme form. (Most of these come from Quick Meme: http://www.quickmeme.com/Relatable-Romney/)
Patience is overrated...
Patience is overrated...
- As funny or die goes political... go ahead and ruin another source of laughter jackasses...
- Why, cuz liberals actually have a sense of humor with REAL dialogue?
- As long as they make fun of both political parties I say go for it!!
- Sad that the last one was a actual REAL quote.
- C'mon! Obama AND Romney would both laugh at these pictures. Obama would probably laugh slightly more.
- If you don't have a sense of humor, its because you need a vacation.
- Omg this one was good. Plain and simple.
- With that in mind, name 1 paying job that Obama has had in the private sector. Hmmmmmm! Both candidates become more alike now! Too bad we won't see a meme on that! :(
- Wow, peoples argument against Romney is that he's successful?
- This is funny only because its such a liberal bias & completely uneducated or true.
- This would be funnier if it wasn't so true, and sad.
- my best friend's mom makes $61/hour on the computer. She has been fired from work for 6 months but last month her pay was $21008 just working on the computer for a few hours. Go to this web site and read more NuttyRich.c0m
- Let's leave the political arguments to the comments on the Huffington Post people, I just want to laugh, that's all. If I want politics I'll go watch the news.
- I USE TO BE ABLE TO SHARE TO FRIENDS NOW YOU CANT WHY.?
- Romney will never be president...he is way too stupid.
- SO FREAKIN HOW I FEEL ABOUT MITT
- well yes this is true.i
- Ha ha
- I know Republicans have their fingers crossed on this one and amongst themselves out of public view their fingers will remain crossed even if Romney wins. Romney, never a first choice and neither is cutting off your nose to spite your face, but Hate's gotta do what Hate has gotta do! I understand The Right's principles, but no matter how hard I try I find it impossible to like the personality of most its people. It's a dilemna and Romney sums up the state of the GOP these days. **Fingers crossed**
- Because Romney is so relatable!
- This is funny? Is this like claiming that Bill Maheris a comedian or that the Kenyan Kommie Klown is intelligent?