It's time to appreciate these artists. (Part 1: www.funnyordie.com/slideshows/3ff8117a32/signs-improved-by-graffit)
View all on one page
1 / 16
Gatsby-Inspired Product Promotion is Getting out of Hand The fashion, the drinks, the cars... the upcoming film, "Gatsby" is a marketing gold mine. Here are some products pulled from the era that are bound to spark a r... by Taylor Orci10 More Ridiculous Headline/Picture Combinations (That Should Have Led to Major Fi... Sometimes as a newspaper editor you have to make the tough decisions. Other times, however, you need to skip out early for dinner or something and you just let t... by Oh, News!President Obama and Conan O'Brien's Best Jokes from the 2013 WHCD Barack Obama and Conan O'Brien went toe to toe at the WHCD. Here are their best lines. by As Usual21 Nic Cage Face Swaps That Will Keep You Up at Night Man, this guy takes method acting to a whole 'nother level. More at: http://imgur.com/a/BiCeS by Nic Cage Face
Check out these other funny slideshows!
Added 4 months ago
6120 funny votes
356 die votes
Description: It's time to appreciate these artists. (Part 1: www.funnyordie.com/slideshows/3ff8117a32/signs-improved-by-graffit)
Patience is overrated...
Patience is overrated...
- love it ha hah
- I nearly choked to death it was so funny
- Love this. I would add the Stop Voldemort sign I found in Indy. http://instagram.com/p/TBgzpXl8QT/
- i like the chicago one lol
- oh my poor sides, I laughed so hard I was wheezing
- I love the Tetris one!
- I almost fell out of my bed because I was laughing so hard!
- omg, I'm crying from laughing so hard !
- Bob Ross LIVES!!!!!
- Yes, I noticed the misspelling of "Masturbate." That's how cool I am.
- Saw the hand dryer graffiti all over the country when traveling with my a cappella group. All are worthy of a look! (Thanks Erik Nelson for tipping me off to these)
- Great stuff.
- More, please.
- not the funniest, but love that the Fullerton stop made the list.
- Ah, now I want to go out and vandalize something!
- I like the way portable electric signs get their letters rearranged to spell an funny message. Its best done at night after closing time. A friend of mine got ripped off by the Express Motel in Walbridge, Ohio, just outside of East Toledo, OH. So he rearranged the "Best Daily, Weekly & Monthly Rate!!, $19.95 and Up", and changed it to "YO, Best We Lie!!, $19.95." The Arab Iraqi owner, Waleed Jajou, flipped his lid since the sign was situated right by the entrance ramp to I-280, and hundreds of cars saw it before he got alerted to the prank.
- I like the way pranksters rearrange the letters on those portable electric signs that many businesses use. My friend did that to a sign at the Arab-Iraqi owned motel in Walbridge, Ohio, just outside East Toledo many years ago after the owner, Waleed Jajou, cheated him on pay. He changed the low daily and weekly rate message to "Yo!, We Lie!! No $19.95 rooms left." The sign was seen by hundreds of motorists who got on the I-280 entrance ramp going to work the next morning. The Arab guy went nuts since the letters were superglued in place and very difficult to remove.
- love this
- These are great!