It's time to appreciate these artists. (Part 1: www.funnyordie.com/slideshows/3ff8117a32/signs-improved-by-graffit)
View all on one page
1 / 16
9 Hilarious Letters Written By Kids to Their Teachers Dear Teacher: You're the best, but let's agree we can both use the summer away from each other. by You're Doing It Right8 More Canceled Products from JCPenney's Controversial Dictators Line JCPenney came under fire last week, after someone noticed that a tea kettle they were selling resembled Adolph Hitler. However, the "Hitler Teakettle," was just ... by Jason FlowersIf Superman Comics Were As Sad As "Man Of Steel" Looks ...they'd be Silver Age comics issues that can't get over their psychological issues. by Alex Schmidt15 Pics That Prove Sometimes Even One Job is Too Many Damnit, you had one job! Wait, what's that? You're having some family troubles? Oh, well then, it's cool, I guess. by You're Doing It Wrong
Check out these other funny slideshows!
Added 5 months ago
6381 funny votes
366 die votes
Description: It's time to appreciate these artists. (Part 1: www.funnyordie.com/slideshows/3ff8117a32/signs-improved-by-graffit)
Patience is overrated...
Patience is overrated...
- love it ha hah
- I nearly choked to death it was so funny
- Love this. I would add the Stop Voldemort sign I found in Indy. http://instagram.com/p/TBgzpXl8QT/
- i like the chicago one lol
- oh my poor sides, I laughed so hard I was wheezing
- I love the Tetris one!
- I almost fell out of my bed because I was laughing so hard!
- omg, I'm crying from laughing so hard !
- Bob Ross LIVES!!!!!
- Yes, I noticed the misspelling of "Masturbate." That's how cool I am.
- Saw the hand dryer graffiti all over the country when traveling with my a cappella group. All are worthy of a look! (Thanks Erik Nelson for tipping me off to these)
- Great stuff.
- More, please.
- not the funniest, but love that the Fullerton stop made the list.
- Ah, now I want to go out and vandalize something!
- I like the way portable electric signs get their letters rearranged to spell an funny message. Its best done at night after closing time. A friend of mine got ripped off by the Express Motel in Walbridge, Ohio, just outside of East Toledo, OH. So he rearranged the "Best Daily, Weekly & Monthly Rate!!, $19.95 and Up", and changed it to "YO, Best We Lie!!, $19.95." The Arab Iraqi owner, Waleed Jajou, flipped his lid since the sign was situated right by the entrance ramp to I-280, and hundreds of cars saw it before he got alerted to the prank.
- I like the way pranksters rearrange the letters on those portable electric signs that many businesses use. My friend did that to a sign at the Arab-Iraqi owned motel in Walbridge, Ohio, just outside East Toledo many years ago after the owner, Waleed Jajou, cheated him on pay. He changed the low daily and weekly rate message to "Yo!, We Lie!! No $19.95 rooms left." The sign was seen by hundreds of motorists who got on the I-280 entrance ramp going to work the next morning. The Arab guy went nuts since the letters were superglued in place and very difficult to remove.
- love this
- These are great!