Mitt Romney finally has a running mate. Which means it's time for a new slogan!
View all on one page
1 / 10
21 Nic Cage Face Swaps That Will Keep You Up at Night Man, this guy takes method acting to a whole 'nother level. More at: http://imgur.com/a/BiCeS by Nic Cage Face10 More Ridiculous Headline/Picture Combinations (That Should Have Led to Major Fi... Sometimes as a newspaper editor you have to make the tough decisions. Other times, however, you need to skip out early for dinner or something and you just let t... by Oh, News!
Check out these other funny slideshows!
- did one of these women just fart? can you guess which one?
- dumb and dumber
- Romney: "Damn. I forgot my jacket and tie at the whorehouse." Ryan: "Well I'll give you my tie and keep my jacket. Roll up your sleeves and we'll both look more casual, you know, like we're regular guys."
- I have to admit, coming from Funny or Die, I thought you would kill Romney and Ryan in this slide show. But instead, you surprised me and made fun in good taste. Everyone who subscribes to the FOD feed is not liberal, so good job!
- R-money as Paul Simon looks like Galager.
- Ryan...the other white meat.
- I got a good one for you guys! FOD: We can't afford spell check
- How about "Republicans Romney and Ryan: giving new meaning to 'The 3rd Reich'"?!
- Be on the RIGHT. Vote WHITE!!!
- So.... 4 more years of Obama then ?
- Romney Ryan 2012: Putting Obama back in office one senior at a time.
- Romney Ryan 2012: R & R paid for by the middle class.
- I personally very much like Paul Ryan AND Mitt Romney. I wish people would open their eyes and see what crooks we have right now in the White House.
- Obama/Biden 2012 "Hope and Change" .... oh wait nevermind
- bin laden is dead,general motors is alive
- Has ANYONE noticed that Paul Ryan bears a resemblance to 9/11 Head Pilot Mohammed Atta?
- "scarrrrrrrrrrrrrry duo these two men are" yoda"
- And, of course, such things are soooo important to the health of our country. Can liberals do ANYTHING except make slams and call names? It sure doesn't seem so.
- RMoney/Ryan, making the world safe for Massey/Blankenship. And that might be funny if it weren't true.
- Romney/Obama 2012! Those guys agree on everything!
- Now how about one for the Obama Biden ticket- even more hilarious
- Mitt Romney, a man who pays no more than 13% tax, demanding that most Americans pay no less than 28%. Mitt Romney is what is best about the United States of America, but without any of the logic, or caring, or social responsiblity of a competant public servant. The rich should get tax breaks AFTER they create jobs. Having the super-rich pay no taxes doesn't create jobs, or else THERE WOULD BE JOBS! Romney is super-rich, where are all the jobs he has ALREADY created for the economy?