Apple's newest operating system, Mac OS X Mountain Lion, was released at the end of last month, following the company's recent convention of naming its operating systems after cats (Lion, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Tiger, et al.). We've predicted the company's next 6 operating systems here!
View all on one page
1 / 6
15 Pics That Prove Sometimes Even One Job is Too Many Damnit, you had one job! Wait, what's that? You're having some family troubles? Oh, well then, it's cool, I guess. by You're Doing It WrongThe Photo Booth from the Game of Thrones 'Red Wedding' Relive the memories with photos by Frey/Lannister by Chris Poole8 More Canceled Products from JCPenney's Controversial Dictators Line JCPenney came under fire last week, after someone noticed that a tea kettle they were selling resembled Adolph Hitler. However, the "Hitler Teakettle," was just ... by Jason Flowers19 More of the Greatest Yearbook Moments of All Time (Volume 6) Another round of those voted 'most likely to be awesome.' by Look What I Found
OS X Garfield
OS X Skimbleshanks
OS X Heathcliff
OS X Nononono Cat
OS X Sphynx
OS X Killer Whale
Check out these other funny slideshows!
Added 11 months ago
415 funny votes
361 die votes
Description: Apple's newest operating system, Mac OS X Mountain Lion, was released at the end of last month, following the company's recent convention of naming its operating systems after cats (Lion, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Tiger, et al.). We've predicted the company's next 6 operating systems here!
Patience is overrated...
Patience is overrated...
- my roomate's step-mother brought in $15301 last month. she has been making cash on the computer and moved in a $482100 condo. All she did was get fortunate and put into work the information given on this web NuttyRich.cöm
- Pretty funny...and doubtless MUCH better than the next 90 pedagogue-inspiring names they'll really use!
- Microsoft codenamed 2 of their OS prototypes after US cities. Windows 95 was codenamed Chicago. Windows 98 was codenamed Memphis. There was one version of Windows that was codenamed after a cat. Microsoft Windows Server 2003 was codenamed Bobcat.
- NEW! Microsoft Detroit! It isn't office compatible, it doesn't come with anything but Netscape, and it's primarily for watching....videos....
- Oh yeah, kill the sphynx because it looks odd. Dumb fuck, you should be burned instead. The sphynx is prettier than you after all.
- Damn son, chill! He was joking about the Sphynx! This websites called 'Funny or Die'. You can just click 'die'!!! Breath. Breath deep.