Spotted at only the finest, four star establishments, of course.
View all on one page
1 / 12
19 More of the Greatest Yearbook Moments of All Time (Volume 6) Another round of those voted 'most likely to be awesome.' by Look What I Found21 More Photos of Bill Clinton Having the Goddamn Time of His Life Bill Clinton dishes out another lesson on how to live life to the fullest, so grab your pencils and take notes this time. by Look What I Found8 More Canceled Products from JCPenney's Controversial Dictators Line JCPenney came under fire last week, after someone noticed that a tea kettle they were selling resembled Adolph Hitler. However, the "Hitler Teakettle," was just ... by Jason FlowersThe Photo Booth from the Game of Thrones 'Red Wedding' Relive the memories with photos by Frey/Lannister by Chris Poole
Check out these other funny slideshows!
- Domestic Violence jokes? Not funny.
- I like my beer like I like my violence... HA! Classic
- Bad taste
- For some reason "Egg" got the biggest laugh outta me.
- Egg. LOL
- can't get much better.
- love it
- The walk of shame sign was epic, so epic it made me use the word epic to describe it
- Funny, thanks!
- my neighbor's half-sister makes $70 hourly on the internet. She has been laid off for five months but last month her paycheck was $17706 just working on the internet for a few hours. Here's the site to read more NuttyRich.c0m
- Domestic violence joke in really, really poor taste. Why ruin a good thing?
- Quit crying bitches
- Tree hugger im guessing.')
- Yummo Delish!!
- or someone is walking around in a generic waiter uniform with a box of colored chalk, and messing with some of these signs...which gives me an idea brb.
- Karma's "Drink all the BOOZE!" is a take-off on the cartoon blog "Hyperbole and a Half", specifically a parody of one specific image that should be familiar to its readers: http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/06/this-is-why-ill-never-be-adult.html But still funny.
- Oh, I wish I could post these on the stand-ups in my restaurant.
- I would eat at that meatball sandwich place if I were hungry, definitely!
- Jeremy Delacruz.
- Lisa Via
- fantastic signage, especially walk of shame day