The Wall Street protest has unified the 99% of Americans who aren't rich jerks. But remember, even the rich jerks in the top 1% have problems when compared to the top 0.01% of the richest, jerkiest jerks. Let us all stand together, a unified 99.99%.
View all on one page
1 / 7
10 More Ridiculous Headline/Picture Combinations (That Should Have Led to Major Fi... Sometimes as a newspaper editor you have to make the tough decisions. Other times, however, you need to skip out early for dinner or something and you just let t... by Oh, News!President Obama and Conan O'Brien's Best Jokes from the 2013 WHCD Barack Obama and Conan O'Brien went toe to toe at the WHCD. Here are their best lines. by As Usual
Check out these other funny slideshows!
Added over 1 year ago
1305 funny votes
1135 die votes
Description: The Wall Street protest has unified the 99% of Americans who aren't rich jerks. But remember, even the rich jerks in the top 1% have problems when compared to the top 0.01% of the richest, jerkiest jerks. Let us all stand together, a unified 99.99%.
Patience is overrated...
Patience is overrated...
- whoa I'm pretty sure theres more than 1% lol and theres nothing wrong with being wealthy
- It's funny, but the whole thing about Warren Buffet's maid isn't true. Everyone keep bringing that up as as if it IS, though. -_-
- This was pretty damn weak. Can you try being funny first and a sappy liberal second? Thanks.
- this article.. not funny.
- this is dumb. hate to say it but i don't know anyone that can do these people's jobs. they are rich for a reason. they earn their money, if your jealous stick it to em by finding your own way to make more money then them!
- So I suppose the creative minds behind this website, e.g. Will Ferrell , are not supposed to be considered rich. This one is a bit self-righteous. Too lefty this time guys. Try again.
- there's alot of people bitching about this article. are you all in the top percentage? no one's saying rich people are bad for being rich, but come on, you KNOW they get away with alot more! i knew a homeless guy who went to jail for throwing a cigarette but on the ground, but celebrities commit violent crimes and go free, or, my favorite example, that douche tony hayward. read the quote for details on that. fact of life: got money, there's almost nothing, aside from disease, terrorism or natural disasters that you can't fix. poor? you'll need all the luck you can get.
- is dis real?
- richard branson is a saint
- Technically he didn't specifically cause the devastation and fallout from the oil, He is just the owner. so...
- How did in the hell did Face Book know that I was here. Mark Zuckerberg is a government spy.
- Some people don't find it funny because they can relate to those problems. Way to be insensitive you bastard.
- And thanks for smashing a peaceful protest
- That was freakin' depressing
- I'm not getting the joke, why should Tony Hayward of BP go to jail. Its a corporation for a reason for limited liability. Corporations are so large that in most cases 1 person is not in charge. Tony Hayward was probably in a office in London discussing marketing when all of this occurred. If people like Tony Hayward went to prison we would still be living in the middle ages because no one would take the risk to advance society.
- this is all bortshet it wasnt funny
- Just a joke on a cite full of jokes...funny how people have a need to defend the rich as if a joke like this will hurt their feelings
- Warren Buffett actually supports a tax increase. Not funny.
- yeah this isnt funny... but only because its soooo ducking true
- Hmmmmmmmmmmmm try
- I have to admit I'm dying to know that joke that Reagan, Bush and the rest of them are laughing at. What do you want to bit its a little bit racist? Just a little...
- you are all dumb, enjoy.
- It that .01% thats giving us a bad name...
- So im curious.... Is it possible to be a billionaire and be liked by the lower class. damn it, I wish I could call steve jobs rightnow
- this article...made me sad. haha but I like it.